• Luke Skywalker
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by greedo626

Exar Kun is the best with (a) lightsaber(s). nuff said;)

You have never seen Exar Kun use a lightsaber all you have seen is BIO's and drawings which make no sense in saying he's better. YODA is king and we didn't even see his FULL abilities. He was playin with DOOKEY. In my and most ppl's opinion is YODA is the man after him would be MACE WINDU<MACE WINDU is just my opinion>. Maul could have killed Obi-Wan if he could've reached him, him being a PADAWAN don't mean squat. He didn't even use his own lightsaber. But again the basis on Exar Kun being better is total BS. Having a good bio doesn't compare to actually seing him fight. And B4 anyone says anything.

YODA WAS PLAYING WITH DOOKU.

He could have r@ped him EZ.

Qui-Gon Jinn was a much, much stronger Jedi than everyone think.

Ok he lost to big-cheating Maul, but thats not relevant. Obi-Wan lost to big-cheating Vader too, but we all know that Obi was much better than that newbie who cant keep the same ligthsaber for half an hour.

A lot of people votes Exar Kun, bcuz of EU. But in Eu, Jinn was also quite damn strong. And the major difference is that we actually saw Jinn in action. Also, just bcuz Kun invented the double ligthsaber does not mean that he is strong. I doubt that the person who invented the machine gun was a mass murderer.

Archived