• Luke Skywalker
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Exar Kun Rules

Of what I know, Darth Sidious haven't used a lightsaber. But I don't know that, I just tought that he haven't needed a saber yet.

Okay, this is about the 300th time I've said this (I don't mind) but Sidious has to be at LEAST as good as Darth Maul because he trained him.

And this is an EU poll because of Exar Kun being a choice, and Sidious uses a saber in Dark Empire. So there.

YA BETTER THAN A ONE-ARMED RAT

What? I don't get it.

:yoda:

Plain and simple YODA is the best JEDI period which implies he's the best swordsman. People keep voting for Exar Kun all he did was invent the double bladed saber, when the truth is you ppl have never seen him in action. YODA on the other hand we saw 2 minutes of non-stop @$$ whippin on dooku, and he threw more slashes than ep4,5, and 6 combined. So yoda is the BEST.

Exar Kun was one of the greatest warriors of his time. It took the combined powers of nearly the entire Jedi Order to destroy him. His lightsaber tactics were to trick opponents into overextending themselves by blocking their attacks with on end of his lightsaber then killing them with the other end when they were too worn out to defend against it. He was a genius with a saber and killed his own Jedi Master shortly after embrassing the Dark Side. Not even Anakin, before his lava-pit accident, can claim that. BTW, his Dual-bladed saber was purple, the single bladed saber he used before his revolutionary weapon was blue-bladed.

Count Dooku's style pales in comparison to Darth Maul's (popular choice), aesthetically! But no one one can beat this guy 1v1, sabres only. He plays it easy: block, block, block... waiting for something to open up... when it does... SLAAAAAAAM! Victory! :D

Originally posted by MysticSpade

YODA on the other hand we saw 2 minutes of non-stop @$$ whippin on dooku, and he threw more slashes than ep4,5, and 6 combined. So yoda is the BEST.

Dooku was holding his own. That battle was fairly even, I think.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Count Dooku's style pales in comparison to Darth Maul's (popular choice), aesthetically! But no one one can beat this guy 1v1, sabres only. He plays it easy: block, block, block... waiting for something to open up... when it does... SLAAAAAAAM! Victory! :D

Dooku was holding his own. That battle was fairly even, I think.

U said it your self all he does is block and wait for an opening to attack. But again YODA while using offensive thechniques he still maintains the defense the whole time simultaneously using both. Dooku it's one or the other, so again YODA is the best. Need more proof watch the fight scene closely. Frame-by-Frame if u have to. My point will be proven.

Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-

first off id like to say Yoda is NOT the best. Obi Wan is the best cause he took out maul And anakin. now i think Vader comes in 2nd cause he uses a saber 1 handed and is hella skillfull with it.

Obi-Wan is not the best if he took out Anakin there would be no Vader <DUH>, and Darth Maul could have easily killed Obi-Wan but he sneak attacked him out of the pit. So much for an honest face-to-face fight. So again YODA is the best the votes say it, and the movie goers say it and the name says it all <MASTER YODA>.

Obi-Wan is not the best if he took out Anakin there would be no Vader <DUH>

Oh, but he did take out Anakin. (He will in Episode III, that is)

Why do you think he has to wear that armor? It's certainly not because of his asthma problems.

I'm not stupid I do know about the "Emergence" in Ep3 but if he took out Anakin there would be no Vader. He injures him yes, take him out no. And for a fact those are bionic enhancements used to make him stronger, and faster. Not just bionic arms and such. Again YODA is the best point proven next person want to criticise this assumption talk to the big man "George Lucas". Just cuz Anakin let Obi-Wan live doesn't mean Obi-Wan can take out Anakin.

I'm not stupid I do know about the "Emergence" in Ep3 but if he took out Anakin there would be no Vader. He injures him yes, take him out no. And for a fact those are bionic enhancements used to make him stronger, and faster. Not just bionic arms and such. Again YODA is the best point proven next person want to criticise this assumption talk to the big man "George Lucas". Just cuz Anakin let Obi-Wan live doesn't mean Obi-Wan can take out Anakin.

umm.. how can you prove that with all his bionic enhancements made his better? You cant!! It doesnt say n1 where!,.. My assumption, that he Owned all the jedis b/c sidious trained him afterwards

:yoda:

Plain and simple YODA is the best JEDI period which implies he's the best swordsman. People keep voting for Exar Kun all he did was invent the double bladed saber, when the truth is you ppl have never seen him in action. YODA on the other hand we saw 2 minutes of non-stop @$$ whippin on dooku, and he threw more slashes than ep4,5, and 6 combined. So yoda is the BEST.

I assume Yoda is your favorite character? Well, I'm gonna have to admit, I respect someone who brags about how good one's fav. character is.

But, you just had to choose Yoda. Argh, what is so great about Yoda!!??? If his 30-second fight scene (that's right, it's only 30 sec., not 2 minutes) was cut, Yoda would be less popular than Jabba the Hutt!

Anyway, who's with me that Yoda should be banned from all polls because he's going to win every one, no matter what.

Exar Kun is still better. He's immensely powerful.

Too bad I still don't see a Darth Sidious on the list. He would whoop everyone's @$$.

Originally posted by Shadow Angel

I assume Yoda is your favorite character? Well, I'm gonna have to admit, I respect someone who brags about how good one's fav. character is.

But, you just had to choose Yoda. Argh, what is so great about Yoda!!??? If his 30-second fight scene (that's right, it's only 30 sec., not 2 minutes) was cut, Yoda would be less popular than Jabba the Hutt!

Anyway, who's with me that Yoda should be banned from all polls because he's going to win every one, no matter what.

Exar Kun is still better. He's immensely powerful.

Too bad I still don't see a Darth Sidious on the list. He would whoop everyone's @$$.

Just to let u know it was exactly 2minutes and 36 seconds is how long the fight scene was i have the actual cut from the movie, and i have the original fight scene which was 4 minutes and 2 seconds. And yes YODA is my fav, he's been my fav since ESB.

Originally posted by HellFyre69

umm.. how can you prove that with all his bionic enhancements made his better? You cant!! It doesnt say n1 where!,.. My assumption, that he Owned all the jedis b/c sidious trained him afterwards

In the scene where Luke is talking to Ben <Obi-Wan>. That he is more machine than man. And it implies if u have bionic implants it will surely make you stronger. Watch the movie B4 u try to prove me wrong.

Here is a list of the 3 strongest Jedi in all of the movies:

1. Yoda (of course)

2. QUI-GON JINN

3. Darth Tyranus

Qui-Gon is the only who uses living force, and that was the only reason for that he was not in Jedi Council. He trained 2 jedis before Obi-Wan, one of them wich he had to figth at the end. This padawan had, like Anakin, a very high amount of midichlorians in his blood. And of course, Qui-Gon beated him easily. Unfortunatly, he had never fougth a Sith before Maul, wich meant the death of Jinn.

Bcuz Maul knew of Qui-Gons great strength and power. And after a long and intense figth between the two of them, Maul decides to play dirty, and stuns Jinn with smashing him in the face with his hilt, just when Jinn is about to do the killing strike. Maul won by cheating, nothing else.

Jinn has also proven his knowledge in the force. He was the only one who was in to train Anakin, wich in the end saved the galaxy (if there had been no Jedi Anakin, Palpy would have got someone else to do the dirty work). So personally, I mean that Jinn is one of the strongest jedi in Star Wars.

And to all of you Exar Kun fans out there: As mentioned before, we have never seen Kun in action. He may even be as lousy figther as Luke was (in ESB).

http://al.jediknightii.net/dcm/strips/104.gif

If someone wants more Exar Kun Info, check this out.

www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/5147/exarinfo.htm

This site tells a quick but long story of Exar Kun, from his beginnings to his end. He was awesome. I would have loved to see him fight Maul, Vader, Mace, or Yoda.

Now to name who I think the best is out of the group... I would say from what I have ready I would name Mace or Exar Kun. From what I have seen I would name Yoda and Maul.

Archived