Home

Double sabers cracked! Pics inside!

-Chrono_MOT-

OK I AM READY TO EXPLODE........i d/l it put it in the gamedatabase folder picked tyrion, picked the custom saber colors created a server and tested it out.........now I have black & white boxes for a lightsaber and animations like explosions and force efftects.......W T F :firemad::yelhelp:

I feel like the devil has come and is torturing me:( :devburn::fight1:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Andy867

but you might as well update your game, seeing as how nearly every server, including mine, is going to 1.4... but you don't HAVE to... just a suggestion...

Also, after talking with DEST, some possible future implementations might include

- toggable saber hilts for clients

- ability to ignite dual sabers, one saber at a time

- ability to activate destroyer, one blade at a time

Well, I am off to enjoy the mod... Later Much!

I have a couple questions for him too...

1) Will he make it so losing your saber in MP is just like is SP? Like more effects.

2) Sorry if you guys declared this but can he make the left saber useful at all? :D

3) Mid-Air Wall runs... Idea :D

4) Like Kaburii Saga WAS going to do, will he make it so there's an option to block lightning with your saber?

5) Give the dual saber and double bladed sabers the other 3 stances.

I could go on. :| But not right now. :D

Originally posted by Phillio

Whenever I try a console commnand with this mod, it says "No 2nd instance" or something like thta a bunch of times........what should I do???

I was getting this message too when I had my server up. What might be the problem?

For those getting the 2nd saber instance, that means you downloaded the JediMod Beta version, which is outdated... the ner version that is fixed can be found at http://www.geocities.com/dmccarthy100 along with the name of my server **||GATEWAY WEST JediMod ||** (ip = 24.207.190.236)

DEST"s server ip is 65.35.8.123 or is it 35.65.84.123 it's one of the two:)

May the Schwartz be With You!

I was playing on Dest's server yesterday and it was soooooo cool...He did this really neat thing where it looked like he meditated and put stormtroppers all around..all the stormtropers had disrupters and had perfect aim. They never moved and just guarded him the hole time! It was really neat. The only problem is that red line thing.. :(

DEST's server webpage, if I recall it correctly, is 65.35.84.123 Its been about a week since I've been in there due to some new happenings in my Jedi Outcast life, like becoming of the new file posters for Jediknightii.net :D And plus I have my server to run, which is down at the moment, and i am out of town, but I will be back to get it up and running again... Can't wait to play as MrFlea again:D

if anyone has any problems with the Mod, you can always contact me @ dmccarthy100@charter.net or through PMs, or AIM :Countryguy867... or soon, you can contact me at hopefully andy867@lfnetwork.com or whatever Visac can supply me for an email address... I can't wait to begin working on the site to help you guys get ALL the latest files..

Honestly, I don't know if he did or not, but I do know that he said he would fix some of the minor bugs like the the RGB and the bot double bladed problem... but other than that, I hadn't heard what he got to work and what-not....

Archived