Home

Calling non-lamer duellists

Jah Warrior

Greetings one and all,

This is going out to all the no force duellists out there.

If you want to play on a server that is "LAMER FREE" then post on this thread and I'll PM the server details to you.

The server is admin'ed nearly all the time and has only the following rules:-

Lamers will be kicked. (Assfighters, spammers, runners, kickers and cheapshot poachers)

Anyone not showing respect to their opponents will be kicked. (in other words rude or antisocial behavior)

Anyone intentionally striking those that are typing or bowing will not be welcome.

People with names that have swear words in rarely make it past the connection stage. I operate a Offensive name = offensive guy policy.

Guidelines:-

Bowing is not compulsory but if you do bow, you can expect not to be dfa'ed in the process.

Swearing is generally not acceptable unless it really is funny.

Sore losers will not be welcome.

leave your ego at home when you come to the server, bigheads will not be popular

Ok now i read this it sounds quite dictatorial, but to be frank we have over 30 regulars that adhere to the code of conduct and a good time is had by all. Hence it works!!!

Anyone quoting the first ammendment saying they have freedom of speech etc and are entitled to b*tch and whine - well the servers in England and the american constitution dont mean a damned thing here.

I believe I would be right in saying that the standard of play is extremely good and that any so called "n00bs" (stupid word) are still welcome and I'm sure any of the regulars will be more than happy to give advice or tips to new players.

The server has a great vibe and a good time is had by all judging from the comments recieved from regular and new players alike.

We arent a clan and as such are just a group of friends having a damn good laugh.

If this sounds like your cup of tea please do post and you will get a response.

Peace to you all

Jah:)

Funny how people think freespeech is something your guarenteed while playing online..... while many seem to be fully aware of the freedom of speech provision, they seem to pass over the fact it only legally applies with respect to our government... not your nightly game server. lol Whether or not the admin enforced Amendment I of the Constitution as included as his rights, is his own option to enforce.

Furthermore.... despite the apparent freedom of speech, you can and will be held accountable to that speech.... so do not miscontrue thye freedom of speech, with free... because speech is certainlly not always free..... With freedoms come responsibilities.

Ermm anyway back to the regular station.....

Jah,

Wot setup does your server provide, e.g. Throw, kick, any forces.

Im no kick spammer but ive played No-Force for ages that i find myself going to the servers thats just have kick available no throw or anything.

I like to slip in a good kick now and then, like when they've done the meduim finisher a nice kick there does wonders :)

But even if its purely no force plz email me, im interested.

rphantom@ntlworld.com

The server is running customs maps,

The current maps of choice are:-

WLS map Pack,

Ente Pad map pack,

Matrix Dojo.

amongst others.

I do suggest you download these first, either from jediknightii.net or from jedioutcasmaps.com.

Peace.

Jah

Just to clarify, the server is NF but I think Jah has started to include lvl 3 force jump in the mix. Take heed, however as kicks do 1(!) damage, regardless of sidekicks or not.

And backstabs give about the same damage as a regular red swing and cannot be turned while doing it. Just don't run around trying to backstab all the time, practice without it, it actually works.

Jah is running his 1.04 mod on the server which enables him to control the damage of every swing... scary stuff really ;)

But don't worry, as he doesn't go about making red swings pathetically weak or blue swings strong.

-jais, cya all in hermes'

Originally posted by Hanch Saode

How was it that we'd get the IP? You gonna post it? Or shall we write our mails, and you'll send it?? What...?

Either Jah will PM you the Ip, or else look for -(hermes place umod 1.04 yaddayadda...) under duelling servers.

yeah dudes the ip is not a constant one but the name of the server is as follows

-]Hermes-Place[-Duel-SE

its operating more or less 24/7 and i'm usually around or abouts.

it no force except for jump and its running the duel SE mod kick is nerfed and I keep up to date with just about all the decent duelling maps, suggestions for maps are always welcome.

if you have a skin you like to use, as long as its not flawed like the bobafett model i'm happy to add it.

Peace , hope to see you soon

Jah

Backstabs ok but don't go running round backwards all the time, however i warn backstab does virtually no damage with the mod that i run. 30 - 50 hp as per the 1.03a source code - i think?!?!

Archived