Home

K-Jo'Round

Kjølen

^ yes to whatever Gendo said above

(knowing him it was sarcarstic or nasty

but would probably apply to me anywyas.)

< tonight for dinner I am having

Szechuwan Tofu and Eggplant and Mushroom

peanut shiskabobs with steamed rice.

(Yumm slimey and satisfying)

V is very glad that I am not posting

as much as usual. because my posts

are goofy.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King Andrei

Up: Is confusing me with someone else.

Me: Hates someone but won't tell who.:mad:

Down: Loves someone and will tell us who it is.:D

^ No respect, eh? No interest, eh? What use have I for respect, or interest? None, that's what! I don't care! Now if you will excuse me, I have to go into the next room, where I will most certainly NOT be crying like a little girl, and calling for my mother!

< I never get tired of talking about myself. I'm a regular Narcissus.

V Is a horrible monster who eats puppy dogs and small children.

Guest King Andrei

Up: Is paranoid.

Me: Is very paranoid.

Down: Is even more paranoid.

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

I love YOU, King Andrei, because you are KING! Long live the King!

Yup, you're gay alright, but I'm not.:p

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

Is it so wrong to be loyal to my King? And watch who you accuse of being gay, buddy, or you could find yourself on the receiving end of a severe bitch-slapping! Or maybe a nasty pinch.

You have proven your loyalty. And for that It doubt the Knight GendoTheGreat. *Hits Gendo too hard with his sword* OOPS!:D

^ Relax, it was only my head. You could have hit something vital, so be more careful in future your Majesty.

< I have a f*cking weird problem. Every f*cking time I try to f*cking curse, I cough up a f*cking asterisk. It's really starting to p*ss me off.

V You, sir, are a cad! A cad, I say!

Guest King Andrei

Up: WAIT, I like pickles!

Me: I am a CAD - Chief Administration of the Departament (Not telling you which one.)

Down: Will challenge me to a GTA2 game.

^ Sorry, I don't own it. GTA3 doesn't have multiplayer yet, so it's either the origional GTA, or no GTA at all.

< (Pssst, don't let it get out, but I'm not really loyal to the King. But I've lived long enough to know that if someone has the title "King" in front of their name, it's best to kiss their ass like crazy. At least until you can pull off a coup and take their throne, that is.)

V Why? Oh dear God, why?

^ Has a great big heart. Don't worry, they have medication nowadays to help with that. Sorry about the whole halved lifespan thing, though.

< Has discovered the disadvantages of owning a flying purple people eater at the expensive of a few friends. We were never all that close, but still...

V Is currently way down upon the Swanee river. Far, far away.

Guest King Andrei

^ BWAHAHAHAHA!;P Gendo, I have been watching you, you have betrayed me! You are being now demoted from Knight to a simple peaseant. Never underestimate the power of your KING!!!

< Is not really king.

V Will click on this: http://www.eyesontennis.com/ot/ (You'll LOVE it, trust me.;))

^ Ho ho ho... I don't geddit...

< Is playing Jak & Daxter

V Is currently being hunted down by thin, fast-paced thugs with tiny eyes and a taste of venison so you can be slaughtered, sent to the land of the dead and have to walk to the ninth underworld!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Man who stand on top of apartment building naked and screaming obscenities high on something a little stronger.

< My mother was the nicest person you could ever meet. I remember when I was a child, she always used to leave me at strangers doors in the middle of the night, just so I could give them a surprise visit in the morning! Wasn't that nice? And when the people took me back home, she was always so happy she would cry.

V I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley.

Archived