Home

Tusken Raider in Progress

Major Clod

Well, not that Major Clod doesnt have full right to model Old Ben if he wants to, I just though I'd mention that Master Punch had vote for what model he was going to do after Plo Koon and Shaak Ti won the vote. But I know that he said he himself voted for Old Ben. BTW: Your Tusken Raider is freakin awsome Clod!!! I will definatly play as this one:D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kinja

Well, not that Major Clod doesnt have full right to model Old Ben if he wants to, I just though I'd mention that Master Punch had vote for what model he was going to do after Plo Koon and Shaak Ti won the vote. But I know that he said he himself voted for Old Ben. BTW: Your Tusken Raider is freakin awsome Clod!!! I will definatly play as this one:D

Hmmm....Old Ben already taken huh? it would be interesting to see Master Punch do ben. now as for clod....OHHH! How about Jerec from JK? shouldn't be too hard.

btw kinja I forgot to add you in the most talented modelers group also I forgot to add Klorel and SithlordII

damn! I knew I never should have started this! too many damn good modellers in this community! cheshire too...if his avater is any clue to his next project, then I cant wait to see it finished.

if there are any other great modellers out there, please dont take offense that i didn't mention you. I give all modellers props because I sure as hell couldn't do what you do.

ah, just for those who diddn't bother reading what Major Clod wrote -

Originally posted by Major Clod

I will most likely include a Gaderffi Stick replacement for the lightsaber with the model.

And to think a few months ago ppl were saying that no one would bless us with models at all. And now I can look at the purdy screenshot of the Tusken Raider.

This model is better than Yoda and everything else!!

firstly we want updates! also when will it be done and aswell lol what program did you use to make those i got the jar jar model and gungan and well amazing! one thing you used phantom meneace the game didnt you! the gungan is the guard in otha gunga and jar jar is when he is taking you to otha gunga you are sly!

Well I haven't done a great deal more on the model other than get it ingame. Still I need to go back and fix a few things with the mesh, but I've just been having a little break. Uni has just started back for me, and I have been playing Warcraft 3 too, so those things have been taking up most of my time. Rest assurred, as soon as I finish Warcraft 3 I will get back to work on the Tusken. Don't worry I'm halfway through the last campaign, I don't have too long to go. :)

great model my friend.

First, compliments again on your Jar Jar Binks model.

It was truly amazing.

Now you come right back with this, my hats off to you sir.

I like what you did with the skin mainly in the coat area, gives

it that dirty speckled look.

I sometimes wonder what a Darth Maul from you would look like.

hmm :)

Archived