Home

Force templates

Skywalker1976

Originally posted by Skywalker1976

What force templates do you use ?

I have a big problem (playing light) against the dark forces lightening....

What can you do against them besides running away ?

The protect force doesn´t help much does it ?

Tips please !!!!!!

you can use absorb, you can push them away, you can pull them to you so that you can attack them, you can use force drain, you can use force speed and run up to them, you can use saber throw....

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

you can use absorb, you can push them away, you can pull them to you so that you can attack them, you can use force drain, you can use force speed and run up to them, you can use saber throw....

I gotta suck at this :D. My friend kills me constantly with his powers, and I don´t wanna join the dark side. If I use absorb, then I can´t use any force powers against him, cause in the middle of a fight I think it´s very hard to change the default force (f key) if you know what I mean.....and searching for the f1, f2 a.s.o is out of the question...

What is actually the difference between for example drain and absorb ?

Which templates do you use ? Or is it maybe a secret :)

im not sure i understand what you said skywalker but why can't you change your key configuration from the f1 f2 etc to keys closer to the buttons you use, like q,e, etc. This will make using force powers much easier.

absorb is a lightside power where at lvl 3 absorbs 100% of the damage done by force and adds force pts to your pool. It nullifies all offensive dark powers, lightning or grip when u have absorb will instantly rejuvenate your forcepool. It also stop you from been pulled or pushed if you are on the ground.

drain is a darkside power where you drain your opponents force and adds hp to yourself. Im not sure if they changed anything in 1.04 but in 1.03 it's only useful for healing or in one or two circumstances for the offensive purpose where your opponents force pool is low and yours is full. the reason for this is that it cost more force from your pool than the amount of force drained, leaving always weaker than your opponent on a equal basis at the start.

Archived