Home

Desann was easy, too easy

Darth Dracul

Oh fu** Desann was very easy or ???(i played on Jedi-Knight)

How do u kill him, i did it with the last Sabber-Mode (purple)

Some magazines wrote that it is impossible to kill Desann with Sabber, hmpf, but the second way to kill him is nice to (but tooooooooooooooooooooooo easy) (destroy the stone - column and grave Desann under it)

Hm well, i download THE MAINFRAME and Darth Vader is very hard he is the best (bot) of all, or!?

Darth Dracul :lightning

Originally posted by Darth Dracul

Oh fu** Desann was very easy or ???(i played on Jedi-Knight)

How do u kill him, i did it with the last Sabber-Mode (purple)

Some magazines wrote that it is impossible to kill Desann with Sabber, hmpf, but the second way to kill him is nice to (but tooooooooooooooooooooooo easy) (destroy the stone - column and grave Desann under it)

Hm well, i download THE MAINFRAME and Darth Vader is very hard he is the best (bot) of all, or!?

Darth Dracul :lightning

Yea, he's pretty easy...

It's Red saber stance not purple. ;)

I thought Tavion was way too easy. I just waited till she jumped then pushed her off the platform. Kinda ruins the next cutscene though when she's still sittin around on the platform talkin too ya when you know very well you just shoved her to her doom.

Whoever said you couldn't kill Desann with a saber is probably the same one who said you couldn't kill shadow troopers with a saber.

I don't consider myself a real pro with a saber, but I killed him on like my 2nd try with an apparently lucky swipe. I was so shocked - "That's it?????" - that I just reloaded and fought him again until I beat him w/out luck, which thankfully was more of a challenge.

Originally posted by greedo626

yeah. tavion was alot harder than desann. but shadow troopers, reborns, and desann were easy as pie. galak, now theres a hard b*tch.

Yeah Galak was really hard, actually I thought he was harder than Tavion. I killed him by shooting out his shield with the sniper gun then hacking away at him. :)

I must playing a different style than rest of you. I found Galak very easy. I just hit the shield until they were down, then destroyed the shield generator, than i continued to smash him with the saber until he died.

But Desann and Tavion was a lot harder. I fond myself constabtly being sliced up by the blue lunge fighting Tavion, and Desann just pushed me down and spammed lightning. Or else he used a heavy swing and striked through my defense. Or else he did just throw the saber which hit me at the way back.

I too beat Desann with Force Speed and Red Stance...he even pushed me after the speed was over but I must have wore him down pretty good because I got him again and he died...Only took 4 tries....

Galak was much more difficult and required a lot of patience.....

I killed Dessan with one swipe of the red stance. It cut his hand off and on the way back took off the whole arm. Took 5 seconds. I don't remember fighting Galak, what levels that on ?????

:lsduel:

---------------------------

Pvt_Ryan :maul5:

Galak is the admiral who is Desaans buddy. He is at the end of the doomgiver level. Remember the cut scene where you destroy the doomgivers shields after talking to him? Then you fight it out.

His last name sounds like Fi-yeah (but i dont know how it's spelt).

i found galak pretty easy. I just jumped up on the pillars and positioned myself so he didn't shoot the secondary fire, and i could pop out and hit him with the repeater secondary fire. When the shields were down i ran down, slapped on forcespeed, sliced of his shield generator, and then nailed him with the missle launcher. He took like 4 hits and then died.

And I just started playing jkii sp like 1 week ago (it didn't work, kept freezing) and I am just about to face desann. Came in this thread to see if I could find some strats ;)

well i beat him last night, but i had to go to bed so i couldn't post. It was fairly easy, I just force sped him, and cut him up from behind. Eventually he started gripping me, and i was just slamming on forcepush, got myself out of it and knocked him over, ran up to him, and did the yellow backsweep. He went down pretty quick. Oh i did activate that beam in the middle.

I also found Desann to be to easy! But I think that Tavion was the hardest because there weren't a lot of things to use. You have one saber stance, you're health, lightning, and speed weren't all the way up so that is why I think Tavion was the Hardest. Shadow Troopers weren't easy they use Lightning to much and that armor of there's isn't easy to fight against. I always had to use speed to kill them. And Galakk wasn't hard but I would say that he was the third hardest in the whole game.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived