Home

Major LAG with 1.04 patch,anyone else?

kindred1

I upgraded a few days ago from 1.03 to 1.04 and now in MP im getting serious lag in most if not all servers.With the old patch i was almost Lag free.Anyone Else noticed this?Any suggestions other than go back to 1.03,cause thats what im probably gonna do..

No problem here yet. So far I've just played a duel server with 1.04 though. I'm going to have to go look now with the other gametypes. If I'm getting this problem then I guess I'll just have to revert back to 1.03.

I have cable and the lag for me is the same......none unless too many dial up users join a server. Games are getting to the point where a dial up connection is just about useless. My brother tries to play but with his 56k connection he can not hardly get into a decent game. If you lag go in and change your network settings and try to level out your ping. As for me the 1.04 runs as smooth as silk, but with 2020 up and 384 dn connection on average I don't think I will get any problems. (By the way thats about 32 times faster than a dial up modem.)

Archived