Home

hands JO to 5 year old son

worryman

thats it LOL..the game holds no challenge for me in the least.If your a decent player i will actually pull my saber out on you and throw my saber at you after i spam kick you senseless.other than that,lightning and drain is all i need...to easy:D and too funny.i was getting bored with pulling,pushing and bs all you around anyways,pull kicking and throwing the saber is actually more fun,and more aggrivating for the people i beat into the ground LOL.

some of you know already that my 5 year old plays and im hooking him up with absorb..gl all...he is a great player NOW(he has always been good for his age,but 1.4 makes him L337!).

to all my friends that went back to MOHAA(a true fps gun game)i will be jioning you soon.and for the rest of you i will pop in and out to post pics of my sons victories from time to time.

btw..his name is IM 5(the 5 is green,thats his favorite coler)when he beats you down LOL,dont flame him,becuase he cannot type that fast LOL.:D

Heh, drain use to hardly take any force power...imagine if that was still the cause. All you had to do was spam lighting and drain.

I really enjoy saber fights...of coarse you can't saber fight anymore with 1.4.....but still...I only use push and pull now just to counter push and pull on me...but I stick to strictly saber fights.

Originally posted by uber h@x0r

worryman i think you should go rape your son

i mean you always talking about him(oh my son can do this my son can do that,blah blah)NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone care if a mans son is good at a video game!NO!!!!!!!!

lol.. I think you just shattered his dreams!... did you had to use the word "rape" is soooooooo Offensive!! If i were you i would Own an apology to worryman.. you probably got own by his son, but u just wont admit =(

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Someone with a name like uber h@xor? They could probably get onwed by that lame rabbit that stepped on a landmine and lost all its legs and one of its ears (not both because that would be too lame)... you know, the one FatalStrike was talking about. :p

*mutters* Unoriginal sunuva... ;)

uber h@x0r,

If you were to say that to my face boy,i would not only would i take you for a gravel ride,i would put your teeth on the curb.....how screwed up is your family and values to een think of such thoughts.

better be careful,if your mommy sees your using nuaghty words on the internet she might ground you again.poor bastard.

and for the rest of you......thank you for seeing the humor in my post and replying with maturity and light heartniness.

:D

Archived