Home

Probably ....

Clem

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you will have to ask NerfYoda about that you damn CHIPSTICKS!!!!!! ;)

OMG those pictures really take the pi$$. I'm actually kinda starting to feel sorry for her

:rolleyes:

nah

who's got my sparagas?

Originally posted by lexx

Well you will have to ask NerfYoda about that you damn CHIPSTICKS!!!!!! ;)

OMG those pictures really take the pi$$. I'm actually kinda starting to feel sorry for her

:rolleyes:

nah

who's got my sparagas?

u mean asparagas?

in which case ive seen no such veggie today sorry

nothing compared to my mate at college who thought leather came from the ground and didnt know who hitler was

and believed us when we told her green pens came from a special green pen shop in street (a town for those who dont know) and that they were more enviro friendly (cos they green ... get it)

Ok, this story, believe it or not, is very true:

I was on holiday in Ibiza a few years ago with a couple of my mates and we were all standing on the hotel balcony admiring night sky. One of friends looked a the moon and this is the converstation that followed;

My friend "there's two moon's isn't there?"

me "what"?

my friend "there has to be two moons otherwise how could we see the same moon from here that we can see in England?"

me "you ARE joking right?"

my friend "no, why?"

me *cant breathe I'm laughing so hard*

my friend *very upset* "why you laughing at me?"

me *on the floor in fits of laughter*

my friend "your always laughing at me ffs"

me *still laughing*

my friend *storms out*

me *is still laughing to this very day*

thats what u get for applying logic :)

i must point out my friend isnt stupid .... shes done 2 a-levels in maths and 1 in chem and phys and is prolly going to oxford ..... shes the thickest clever person i know :D

Originally posted by lexx

You serious? I hate her soooo much, she gets on my nerves so much. I would watch BB twice as much if they just evicted her for gods sake:mad:

She brings it all on herself though....have you noticed this is a Brit-filled thread only? Its cool...

Originally posted by Darklighter

You serious? I hate her soooo much, she gets on my nerves so much. I would watch BB twice as much if they just evicted her for gods sake:mad:

She brings it all on herself though....have you noticed this is a Brit-filled thread only? Its cool...

notice the "nah" under that sentence ;) I don't feel sorry for her at all, If I was in that house, I woulda been taken out quick sharp for GBH on Jade.

Okay, here is the crowd response status for each of the remaining housmates when they leave (at this point in time) -

Alex - 3/4 big cheer, 1/8 little cheer, 1/8 boo

Johny - Massive cheer

Kate - Medium cheer

Jade - Big boo

Tim - Bigger boo! lol

Tell me, am I crazy?...who's gonna win?

Archived