Home

Double Saber?

Lunatic Jedi

I was playing on a server the other day, where a lot of people were using them. All you had to do was type =D in the console then close your sabor and reopen it. I hav'nt tried it on other servers, though.

I would just download the 'enhanched sabers' mod and host my own games.:) Thats the easy way. I think it was just a mod they were using. Perhaps the 'enhanched sabers' mod. It has the same effect: 1 bladed then on and off=2 bladed then on and off=1 bladed etc.etc.

I did that. But the thing about the enhanced sabers double saber is that to get it, you need to use devmap.

Whenever I turn on cheats with the devmap console command, all the bots and all the players dissappear.

Is there any way to keep that from happening?

The doublesaber is built into the game, you don't need any mods to use it. It works only in multiplayer, and it's just a replacement using the same animations as the regular saber (but the second blade can hit enemies too).

Go to the console and type /THEDESTROYER when your saber is out but turned off, and it will say "the destroyer cometh!" and you get it. Type again to turn off. It will only work if the Admin of the server has enabled cheats (ie: using the devmap <mapname> command), then anybody can use it by typing it in.

You could simply bind the command to a key if you wanted to use it more easily. Or edit your CFG file....

Old news, but the search isn't available, so I don't blame ya...

;' )

Archived