Home

Black Saber Idea

Revan Bakr'

In my constant search for a black saber, I have kept posting topics trying to get some info. But I keep hearing all this talk of changing the glow of the saber and the glare and sparks they create. So, is there a way I could 1) create a black saber, 2) get one of the default colors (red) to act as the glow the saber emits, and 3) HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

You can get it at jk2files.com I believe...it's not that hard to figure it out from there.

As for saber glow text, I dunno...but the black saber has barely any glow to it anyway...

Think of it this way, white has the most glow, black the least...the darker the color, the less the glow...black is almost a solid white beam (in the middle) surrounded by a solid black wrapping...um..thing...

Just try it for yourself :).

Black is the transparent color! If you look at the textures for the sabers, you will see a BLACK background. You would have to change the color for transparency and that would make everything else have black around it(saber in a black box). I also posted somewhere else about a black one but haven't checked for a reply yet.

Originally posted by Revan Bakr'

In my constant search for a black saber, I have kept posting topics trying to get some info. But I keep hearing all this talk of changing the glow of the saber and the glare and sparks they create. So, is there a way I could 1) create a black saber, 2) get one of the default colors (red) to act as the glow the saber emits, and 3) HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Good news is it has already been done. Black core and whatever saber color you pick will be the color of the glow around it. It is a pk3 file so you can add/remove easily. To get it go here:

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?2461

Archived