Home

Dest...

keo718

somethings that have been considered to possibly be included in future versions it the thought of being able to make custom saber hilts toggable, so say one day you want to use the Dooku hilt, but then later in the game, you want to use EXAR KUN's hilt, do you REALLY want to have to exit the game to make such a simple switch?? with this command, you could maybe have a binded key to switch hilts, or whatever... also an idea mentioned(by me) is to make it so you can activate the dual/doublebladed sabers one at a time, like how Maul did it when he Fought in the Naboo Hangar , etc. and some smaller, itsy bitsy suggestions like have someone make new custom animations for the new saber stances/doublebladed sabers... etc....you know, nothing to big or extreme...... ;) and I might want to mention that over at jk2files.com, the JediMod has been download over 14,000+times, while the Official 1.4 patch itself has only been downloaded 4024 times.... Intriguing, eh? I thought you'd see it my way... hehe :):tank1::imp:

Dest if u read this try to figure out a way to get it workin with the JEDIMOVES MOD cuz i'd prefer the cartwheels and butterfly flip over rolling. Just take out the encryption which changes the stances around if u don't know how ask the creator. I got it workin fine with JEDIMOVES but normal stances were 1-handed <swingin with one hand> and using twin sabers he'd use 2-hands <both hads grabbing one hilt> all u would need to do is extract what changes the stances in jedimoves or just ask the Master D' Alaynous i think his name is. But in the end if/when i get YODA i want him to flip around not roll. Just a suggestion. Hope the info helps u out. Some ppl might not agree but the one's i have talked to said they like my idea.

Archived