Home

Differnet Saber Hilts!!!!

kylekatarn2500

Everybody makes so many saber hilts, but why?

You only can use one saber hilt!!!

I think, somebody should try to find a way, how the player can have different saber hilts!!!

Maybe you can choose the hilt in the player menu, like the colour of the sword, but if you click on the hilt, it changes the hilt, for example!!

Then everybody get the chance to have his own saber hilt!!!

The size problem of the model is also now solved.

In "JediMod 1.0" the models have different sizes, Desann is bigger than Kyle, Darth Maul smaller than Luke and so on.

Maybe somebody should take a look on it!!

For the Yoda Model it is great

I believe DEST, NickR, and -Chrono_MOT- mentioned that they would be working on a toggable saber hilt idea.. If one of you actually didn't mention it, then you will have to excuse my inaccurate memory.. I just know all of you are associated in this whole concept..

I agree. I think the saber hilts should be different from character to character. It shouldnt be too hard to make should it? If we can make player models look different from eachother then surely we could incorporate the saber as part of the model. Oh wait tho, if we did that then the saber would be in the players hand all the time aswell as another weapon:( I have no coding experience but I would realy like to see personalisation of the saber hilts:D Perhaps coders should look at the way the saber colours are changed and add another variable in there or something?:confused:

DEST and NICKR have their own versions, but they are going to have a similar platform for coders for future releases from my understanding.. Plus people making saber hilts will be required to ADJUST their pk3's so that it reads models/weapons/saber_(name)/ (files here) instead of just the modes/weapons/saber stuff...

Archived