Home

Corruption

Bungalow

With all the corruption, and talk of the community going down hill, I think that we need someone to pull this place back together, someone to rejuvenate the Jedi Outcast spirit, someone who will bring balance.....could he be you......

Admins and moderators are who we need to check this place out. I thank kman for closing any of the threads that's talking about this leaked "Yoda" business. Hopefully this place won't go FULLY down hill. Where are the admins when you need 'em? >_<

There are many cool persons on this board, so I have plans on staying through fire and water :) Or what it's called...

This forum is nice...and it's up to the individual to make a god spirit here...the admins can't change us...but we can change ourselves...

There are many cool persons on this board, so I have plans on staying through fire and water :) Or what it's called...

This forum is nice...and it's up to the individual to make a god spirit here...the admins can't change us...but we can change ourselves...

I agree, something should be done. I've seen too many 13 year old spammers kill forums before.

Now over at http://www.klingonacademy.com, the administrator probably keeps too tight a control over the forums, but they are clean. You know that you will not find spam.

Don't want to see these forums under martial law, but there has to be some sort of stricter policy.

I agree, something should be done. I've seen too many 13 year old spammers kill forums before.

Now over at http://www.klingonacademy.com, the administrator probably keeps too tight a control over the forums, but they are clean. You know that you will not find spam.

Don't want to see these forums under martial law, but there has to be some sort of stricter policy.

Massassi Temple has been undergoing the same problem in the past year. It seems as more younger people get access to the internet, the stupider and more immature gaming communities become. Three years ago, gaming communties seemed so much more pleasant.

Archived