Home

New clonetrooper models released.

KapnKeg

KapnKeg <---

Your model is good almost great but there is something

wrong... i don't know what it is but it is there...

It is weard because when i compare your mod to that

CloneTrooper & CloneCommander (by Niblem Deamos)

i see that your model is much more detailed and kind

of more accurate but still somehow much less like it

should be...

I don't know what it is but it might be the shape of the

helmet or just the shade of that white color or it can be something very very small or it may be something biger

but it makes it look bad/wrong/un-natural...

I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT IT IS AND THEN FIX IT...

DAMN! That model is so good looking!! With all due respect, and all...I like it way more than the old one...though I have spent many precious hours playing with the old....But damn do I like it!! Now all we need is for you to make a 3rd model, of the Commander....so we'd have all of them....

NICE JOB!!

Originally posted by t3rr0r

did you change the red and blue on the team skins? cause they look a lot darker. :/

Me or KapnKeg ??

Originally posted by t3rr0r

i'm not sure, but did you apply the shiney shader to these? if not, it would be a good thing to add (appart from the other things mentioned) in an update.

Yes it would make them better but at least when i play with/agains clone boys there are LOTS OF THEM

And if there are lots of them with advanced shaders...

(may get a bit slow..) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KapnKeg

ReIIiK: Congrats on your quick observations! I'm impressed. No, they don't have caps. I couldn't get them to work right with the shaders and everything so they would glow right so I just deleted 'em. (well, they're still in a max file somewhere) I figured it wouldn't be seen too much in multiplayer anyway. As for holding the saber wrong and having a screwed up backstab ... yup. I just noticed that yesterday but I submitted my files during the middle of last week.

Both of these problems can be fixed with minimal effort if enough people want it. As for me though, I'm so sick of looking at clones by this point that I just want to do something new. ;)

i got some pretty good ideas for models, i cant model though, you odviously have the skills and i have the ideas, so e-mail me at ltaylora@hotmail.com if you arent too busy.

these are great but kapnkeg, i urge you to fix the backstab and add the caps. after spending as much time as you have on it, it's worth giving the model everything it deserves- not leaving it "half-done." Personally, the lack of caps doesn't bother me but the backstab issue was solved a long time ago and models that are released now shouldn't fall victim to it.

Archived