Home

This is whyLynk and I should NOT be allowed to run around RSN without supervision

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont use dos nemore (pity .... dos neva crashes!)

but my first pc experience was on our old 286 which was a dos only machine and be4 that on a BBC (which has a similar thing)

so my early computer memories are dos and ive been hooked ever since

actually delete isnt a dos command (ive been corrected) its del (thats how long its been since i used it)

Posted by Clem

i dont use dos nemore [...]

!?!!

:(

[...] (pity .... dos neva crashes!)

:D :D :D :D

but my first pc experience was on our old 286 which was a dos only machine and be4 that on a BBC (which has a similar thing)

so my early computer memories are dos and ive been hooked ever since

Excellent.... :dev11::D

actually delete isnt a dos command (ive been corrected) its del (thats how long its been since i used it)

I must admit I missed that one... How unobservant of me :p:D

*wants to stir it up a bit*

...What's your opinion of WinXP? :D

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

...What's your opinion of WinXP? :D

I just got it. The 300 dollar professional version...for free. :D I love it. Never crashes on me. I used to use WinME. >,< !!!!!! Crashed on me at least once a day and usualy 5 or 7 times a day. My only complaint is that it was hard to install all my extra programs onto it. :D But i merely DLed the update patches i needed and now i'm back in business.

Posted by Manslave No. 2

that would be cos u iz bonkers!

But of course! :nut::p:D

@LQ - the product activation/registration, hardware-changing restrictions, and other things like that put me off it almost entirely - I like to be able to tell it what to do, not the other way around... I'm looking at the possibility of Linux as I type :)

i dont like the idea of having to ring up and get a code etc.

and if u change too much of yer pc u have to do it again

dont like that!

like win 98

it wouldnt be computing without the crashes :)

and in my case the memory leakage

lmao @ LQ :lol:

You two posted as I edited :D

I'm completely with Manslave No. 2 on the OS thing :)

(And strictly speaking I should be 'boyslave' (Making Clem No. 1), but that'd get LQ locked up (:D), and 'Manslave' makes me sound tougher, so I'm not complaining :p:D :D)

*start counting posts

mmm I think this can be a little bit antisocial ( I do not know the exactly word i can use) but today(here in my ugrly country :p) Between 11:00 am and 11:00 pm LQ made more than 60 posts, and i see most of them was here in Aresen, it is a little bit exaggerated don´t you think that?

Archived