Home

This is whyLynk and I should NOT be allowed to run around RSN without supervision

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooohhhhh Agen *looks at avatar* I know someone who is going to kill you for that once he gets back

:eyeraise: WTH do you mean, the spoon is my designated icon! There is only 1 spoon, and the spoon is all pwerful. ANYONE ELSE WITH A RIPOFF SPON (not the spoon replica welcome gifts) WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED!

These people know what the spoon is and i am sure the whole of jkii.net will back me up.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

:eyeraise: WTH do you mean, the spoon is my designated icon! There is only 1 spoon, and the spoon is all pwerful. ANYONE ELSE WITH A RIPOFF SPON (not the spoon replica welcome gifts) WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED!

These people know what the spoon is and i am sure the whole of jkii.net will back me up.

Yeah... Everyone from JKii.net likes Agen Terinator's spoon pics... I know they will back him... :D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

armadillopillow. :D

Originally posted by Redwing

:D

I see said the blind man as he got ran over by a bus with a manic driving because he killed the driver and shot poor billiy in the balls because hes a lost little boy that needed help because his mom and dady beat him when he was little like what Redwings parents did to him because they think he needs mental help like the other freaks that are in the local mental ward that brock lose the other day...

Archived