Home

Darth Eggplant

Guest King Andrei

Guest King Andrei

(Obviously, he probably won't check his PMs, so I won't bother. It's been posted somewhere else too, but I doubt he'll be reading it there...)

Darth Eggplant,

WHY do you NEVER type messages like a NORMAL forumer? You don't need to click Enter because your sentence is too big!!! Just continue writing....

Yeah, anyway, I see you online Metallus, can you change names? Could you change my name from "Andrei555" to "King Andrei"?

Darth will check his PM as its likely he'll get a popup message tellimg him he has a PM and also an email informing him. In the future, please use PM if you want to ask him things like this, dont start a forum topic on the matter.

oh yeah I've sent you a pm askin why your sig is so damn big...

and anyway, why does it matter how he writes his posts? it dosnt make him abnormal! :D

:jawa

Andrei555 I'm not quite sure,

is there something on your mind?

you should speak up, elaborate;

tell me what you Really think?

ENTER

ENTER

ENTER

ENTER

ENTER

AND A WHOLE LINE

OF NONSENSE.......

la la dee dum do doeky poo.

Utinni!

also I jusr reposted to correct spelling

and also rearrange some lines.

:cool:

Originally posted by King Andrei

(Obviously, he probably won't check his PMs, so I won't bother. It's been posted somewhere else too, but I doubt he'll be reading it there...)

Darth Eggplant,

WHY do you NEVER type messages like a NORMAL forumer? You don't need to click Enter because your sentence is too big!!! Just continue writing....

Yeah, anyway, I see you online Metallus, can you change names? Could you change my name from "Andrei555" to "King Andrei"?

Hi there. Stop harrassing my forum members.

Eh, I don't think this type of thread is any use to us. Please, everyone: Don't make intimidating/mocking threads towards other members of Lucasforums, other forums (inside or outside LucasForums), or anything directly aimed at someone or a group of people. Direct harrassment will not be tolerated, and can result in a ban.

*lock*

Archived