Home

Your change to make a difference, new mod.

Etz

Hello.

I've started up a mod called Jedi Outcast Reborn. We've got a site and forum (and openings for programmers). Go ahead and visit the site:

Click here

Read the feature section and if you feel interested move on to forums. I've just opened the site today so the forums are empty to say at least, but I'm positive that once word goes out we'll get more visitors. :)

Reborn is going to change the core gameplay quite a bit, so if you like the way JO currently plays this mod might not be for you *pun intendet*. :D

Development is very early so not much has been set in stone for now. Just read the forum etiquette, be nice and you have a chance to affect what kind of mod this will be.

See you at the forum!

It's gameplay, JO Reborn woudln't be the first one to include system like that. Admittedly in most melee games you need several hits to bring down your opponent, but on the other hand those games don't usually sport guns.

Lightsaber is deadly and combats can end very quickly, how ever in the end the it's the skill that decides who wins. We will not just add manual blocking and leave it there. We will tweak lightsaber speed and other qualities until we're sure players can actually control the combat instead of slashing frantically around hoping to score a kill.

Thanks for your feedback.

I forgot to add:

I'm writing a rather large post about lightsaber combat on our forums. If you're interested what is planned for it check the forum, the post will be there sometime today.

Cheers!

Archived