Character Charateristics

D@rth M@ul

Thats nice, but what question are you asking, if your just

telling us what you want to be, I'm not sure you needed

to make a post for us.

I'm most likely going to go for Jedi status with a male

Zabrak character and a Bothan.

I'm sure its hard and in the meantime, well I think I will just

see whats on the table before I play my hand so to speak.

I am just curious about peoples planes for SWG, I know there are a lot of threads out there about this but i felt like starting another one:D

I just want ppl to post somethings about the character(s) they are going to have, anything

I am going to be Zabrak who is a Bounty Hunter/Trader/Traveler who will eventually join the Empire as I don't know what yet. If I get the chance to become a Jedi, highly unlikly, I will. I will wear Dark clothes and will have a very "I work better alone" attitude

Hehe, no problem, it could be worse: it could include a gigantic picture too. No, worse: a gigantic animated gif. Worse yet, though, was found at the AO Lore, where T-Bird had a whole song on mp3 in his sig! Now that's a killer for modem users! :)

Bad thing is that I don't like jedi, DM. Hope you enjoy running around with 'my little pony'-tatoos all over your face! :D

EDIT: oh, and I think my picture perfectly fits my new rancor status. Just imagine it growl: "graouwl!", and it's a perfect fit!

Twi'lek for sure. That species seems to be the most diverse. Plus the Twi'leks speaking in their native tongue to each other where other non-Twi'lek players can't understand them sounds like a lot of fun.

I also want to start out on Lok, a mysterious planet that is, looks to attract the more seedy people of the SW universe.

I plan on doing everything in my power to pursue the path of a jedi. I know it will be hard. I have read this a million times. And I know only few will make it but that is the only thing I see myself trying to do. I sit around here at work thinking about how difficult it will be. The discipline, patience, everything that sums up a jedi and it just makes me want it that much more.

First of all, I was flirting, the idea really disturbs me. (on a forum)

I was merely playing along with what I thought was a playful

remark about set being a tattoo artist.

By jedi, do you mean light and dark?

damn, well maybe I'll visit you before all of this takes place

, oh and you can tatoo whatever you want on me ;)

Archived