Home

Amazing NF duelers?

ryudom

know any amazing duelers? or at least really good? there's only one person i know that can beat me by considerable margins in NF. i would like to meet some more amazing people to humble myself...

[edit] this thread order is weird, had to put the starting post here byt editing it

I think everyone can claim an X to 0, or X to 1 domination over some duel at some point in their JO lifespans so hyping oneself seems quite a moot endeavor.

On that note, I've seen [RH] idlemind, Light Jedi, some other guy I forget and [OOJ] David. These all play 1.02 exclusively, unless the [RH] server for 1.03/1.04 is still there and you've seen idlemind around. There was another RH but I forget his name.

Originally posted by ryudom

you rarely see that?

i've done it many times, although useally its more like 10/1 10/2

but i'm improving

Yes, well thats not 10/0.

My point was I rarely see someone go perfect on a map.

I've been playing for a while and I've never seen anyone I would describe as "amazing".

I rarely see anyone go 10/0. Its hard to dominate in duels.

NF duels are great aren't they?

No bull####.

That's right. No matter how good you're doing one minute, there is always someone out there waiting to tatoo his name on your ass. I once won 30 - 40 games straight, but it was just a lucky run, good ping, or whatever. There are many people out there who own me on a regular basis, & I like playing against all of them.

That's what is cool about NF dueling; There are so many stances & moves to pick from & interchange that there will always be players with unique fighting styles you haven't come up against yet.

I find a lot of good players on Darkside DUEL & Red HAND {RH} servers.

Archived