Home

when are the best times do attack someone?

coolguy415

Best time to attack someone is when the're open.:D

After they've swung, and left one of there sides open is a good time to attack. Most successfull attacks will be attacks to the side and back of them instead of head on where they can block or parry. For me, there's nothing as satisfying as a well place dead on blue lunge to someone after they missed a big DFA, or a solid complete heavy swing to someone decapitating them after they missed with their own :p

People in duels always get so mad at me because I do not stay on the ground near them where it is easy to hit me. I just roll and jump until they are open and then hit them hard in red stance or with a special move.

After they chase you around for a few sec they will stop to try and figure out if your a spaz or how to attack the always moving opponent. Thats when you hit em!

Remember it is now how many times you hit someone but how hard and when that counts the most. In duels I plant 3 or 4 hits at the most, but all of them hit the mark and do lots of damage.

:swrd2:

WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR SABERS DOWN!

Just kidding hehe. I do think that people who run around with their sabers down in FFA are lame. Join spectator mode if you just want to watch that's why it exists. Sometimes I kick them just to get it through their heads that it is freakin FFA and they better get their saber out or die.

The dark side has no time for unwritten rules of honor!

Lame? Perhaps. Evil? Absolutely :)

Archived