Home

Yoda "Officially Released"

Kinja

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So besides the expected ..

"were the hell can I get him... yada yada yoda".

If I plop the Yoda model in my base folder,the new Yoda bot will now spawn the yoda model,without me having to edit anything?

Correct?

Provided im using the jedimod,of course.

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

I have posted a link here http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71774

half way down the thread there is a link you will have to right click and save Target as:

the link on that thread says

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! "

could u plz mail it me paul4787@hotmail.com or post a new link plz, i just cant stand waiting 4 yoda AND jedi mod 1.1

If you left-click the link it is unavailable. Go back to the page the link is on then right click the link. The link is direct to a zip file. So right-click then choose save as. It should then download.

Custom skins/npcs in Single Player?

Does anyone know how to do this?

I would like to recreate the Genonosis battle, with clone troopers, jedi, (Yoda) and battle droids (the new "Roger" skin),

But, alas, I do not know how to add custom multiplayer skins into sp and spawn them (using the npc spawn command)

Any help would be VERY much appreciated.

-Rosco

Can't wait til one a site actually puts this up, but every1, be patient, it'll be worth it when it is released ;) . Also, im hoping to do a lifesize painting of yoda and was wondering if any1 knows where i can find pictures of yoda in his fighting stance, like in kinja's avatar, a proper screen capture would be best although the pic kinja used would also be of great help, thx

Yikes Kinja you got up at 2:53 am to post this. Thanx a lot man. As proof that this is not a joke, you can go to jediknightii.net. On their front page it says they will be uploading yoda by midnight eastern time. That's 9:00 where I am. Yay!

first i want to congratulate all the guys that worked on the model, i`ve watched the yoda thread nearly since the beginning. And all the pics i`ve seen very very good.

P.S. you guys are very lucky, when the model is released at eastern midnight, it will be here about 5 in the morning :( so i can`t download it until tomorow!!!

Archived