Home

Jedimod Hilts! !

Zippo85

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm crying now, really. Major props to Shocket for the hilt pack and DeadlyBOFH for the webpage. Do you realize how happy I am that I don't have to do this?? :D

Btw Remark, can't wait to see what you got planned in 1.2. ;)

Thanks for all this. ^_^

Originally posted by Dest

the saber_/saber_w.glm bug will be fixed in JediMod v1.2. It was a bug with the bots and custom hilts.

I take it this is why it doesn't work with 1.1?

**Edit: It works when I make a server, but I make it unpure. If I go to a server that has pure turned off I still don't see it. Hmmm...

There comes a time when i, who doesnt post just reads the forums, must post .

Very good job on the hilt pack Shocket this has every hilt i can think of wanting atm keep us posted if you add more tho 8)

:jawa

Thanks to Garik Loran's post i now have working saber hilts with their correct textures, the only problem i have now is with the icon, all the hilts on the selection bar use Yoda's hilt icon except for the Maul hilt which uses it's own icon and huds, Delquar if you wouldn't mind telling me how you made it so the Maul hilt uses it's own icon and huds i would really appreciate it.

I fixed my lightsabers to be compatible with Jedimod.

You can download them here:

http://www.havenofrags.com/quamosity/jk2/sabers/sabers_q_jedimodcompatible.zip

Included in this package are 17 lightsabers, some of custom design:

Yun's Saesse Tiin's

Jerec's Quinlan Vos's

Yarael Poof's Aayla Secura's

Warb Null's Ki-Adi-Mundi's

Luke Skywalker's Dark Empire saber

Micah Geiit

They have the selection icons, but no hud icons yet. Hopefully soon.

:D

I really love this feature of JediMod

Originally posted by quamosity

I fixed my lightsabers to be compatible with Jedimod.

My compliments on the outstanding work you have done!.. Keep it up, you are brilliant!.. :)

I was wandering if I could have you permission to include your lightsaber hilts an expansion pack that I am working on for JediMod.

I have been getting talented artist's permission and after downloading and testing all of your work, I can honestly say that you are one of the elite few.

If you require more information about the expansion package I am working on, don't hesitate to give me a hale via e-mail.

Thankyou for your time,

Gex Agetro

gex@bigpond.net.au

Originally posted by quamosity

by all means include them with the package. I would appreciate it.

Glad to know you want them :D

I look forward to the package

quamosity

quamosity@havenofrags.com

Thankyou :)

Much appreciated :D

Oh, I have had a look at your saber "selection images" very nice!... I would like permission to alter then slightly. I will be making the selection images glow with either red for sith or green for jedi, (if they don't have a tradmark colour that is).

I am checking out starwars.com and matching characters saber colours, but some of your talented work is custom made. Would you like them and specific colours?

Just let me know.

Gex Agetro

gex@bigpond.net.au

Sure, go ahead with the colors. But allow me to put in the designations:

jediq - green (same with Doublebladed)

sleek - red (same with doublebladed)

mrhappy - green

trandojedi - green

Bones - red

In case you do not know, here are the designations for my other sabers:

aayla (was dark, then light)

quinlan (dark jedi - i think)

micah -light

poof - light

warb null - dark, although his saber was green

mundi - light

yun - dark

jerec - dark

lukesDE1 saber - light

I think that about covers them, but let me know if i didnt. Its late and i am getting tired. However, I think i want to make Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber he used when he was turned to the dark side in Dark Empire. Its rather cool looking.

As always, check out my saber 'blueprints' at http://www.havenofrags.com/quamosity/JediSabers.jpg

-quamosity

Ok... I downloaded JediMod 1.0 and JediMod 1.1 I tried the hilts thingy from jediknightii.net doesn't work.. I tried to dl the 1.04 patch.. I don't know what happened there.. I'm a 56k modem.. All I play with is bots because of the lacking speed to actually play others. Could someone tell me step-by-step what I need to do. I have not a clue how to skin or model.

ALSO: I have the BEST Obi-Wan Padawan Saber.. If anyone would like to take a look at it send me an email and I'll give you the pic and if you're still interested I'll give you the PK3.. it looks exactly like the movies.. you really can't tell the difference.

-Epic-

Archived