Home

WIP: Han Solo: Hoth Gear

oddjob: A-Team

I figured I would tackle another classic trilogy character. This time, my favorite action figure as a kid: Han in Hoth Gear.(the old Kenner Han in Hoth gear had the BEST hand for holding guns and a holster that would actually hold his pistol. Heh)

I will probably end up doing his head similarly to the currnet hasbro action figure with the hood pushed down and just the hat and goggles, but I am not sure. At any rate, I have a decent start on his head:

http://home.attbi.com/~oddjob1138/img/han_head.jpg

I haven't really done much work on his head in general, just his face really. It's pretty raw still.

I may perhaps model his blaster pistol as well to replace the bryar, but as to that, I will have to wait and see.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!

There is a good resemblence in that rough model! :D

And please, if you seriously want to, make Han's pistol.

I am amazed that no one has made that yet. I personally do not care for the bryar pistol, but the blastech... now that's a pistol ;)

I also added a taunt for a Han Solo skin a while ago. I don't know if you'll go with a particular taunt for the Hoth costume (as there may be a good one there), but if not, I used the "Hokey religions and ancient superstitions are no match for a good blaster at you side." quote for the taunt.

Anyway... a bit early for that kind of talk.

God luck on this one!

-nomad

I might be looking ahead a bit too much, but maybe you could also model Han's head complete without the hat, and tack it onto Lando's body. That way we could have 2 models for the price of one (sort of...), Han in hoth gear and regular ANH/ROTJ Han. Anyway, looks great so far. For a rough model that already has quite a resemblance.

Originally posted by fuzzrox

thank you oddjob, i've been waiting for a

Han Solo model.:indy:

i'm already using your other jk2 models,

Leia is great (wish you'd make a slave girl skin):drool1:

looking forward to Han.

keep up the great work.

:cheers:

HEYY GreaT idea for the leia :D SOMEONE SHOULD REALLY DO ONE.....:rolleyes:........ G/J so far!

hey not bad dude. I love han solo and mr ford even more so. i am moret han willing to do a skin for it (i already did a han skin for a default jk2 model) But yeah cool stuff surely has han in it.

Arco:ewok:

Archived