Home

SP Dooku Mod.

-Chrono_MOT-

Using the wonderful new Count Dooku Model, I went ahead and did the SP Dooku Mod. Download both files, and all three if you want Yoda to be Luke for some odd reason. I'm working on a Mod that is called "Jedi Extinction" if anyone is interested. It's basically you as one of 2 sith lords dispatched by the emperor, in an effort to see...well, you'll have to join the team to find out what it's all about but I figured I'd have some fun ^_^. I'm hoping to have it so you can select between the two, etc etc...I'll be doing a little bit of modeling but I'm hoping to get some map scripters...blah blah blah ^_^.

Anyway, on to the mod.

Dooku SP

Dooku's saber, in case you don't have it

The luke to yoda mod I made earlier.

edit: give me about 4 or 5 minutes while I figure out what's wrong with the links.

The hilt looks fixed to me ^_^. Then again, any progress I have made for a while has been halted until I get my stupid Milkshape 3d working again (as far as WIPs go).

A couple of those I need to remove from my sig ^_^.

Currently I'm working on a saber that'll blow the other ones away...just taking longer because I CAN'T GET MILKSHAPE TO WORK ANYMORE!!!

NOOOO! That sucks.......I thIiInk it gonna be somthing called Chrono {HinT}{HinT} :rolleyes::D HEY THE YODA FINALLY WORKS FOR ME!!! I took enyak mutalate out of the base :( Very cool mod.....hey could anyone make a mutalate mod like that - that wont conflict with yoda or his size?

two things i have to say. First, is the new yoda the right size or the same height as the original luke, cause i replaced luke with a too-tall yoda yesterday morning. and second, i have already converted desann to count dooku, but i have no idea how to post it 4 download, so it would help if someone told me.

Archived