Home

Aces High Cantina

Sckitzo

OOC: I'm gonna be away from tomorrow night till next Thursday so I'm gonna have my character go on a little trip.

IC:

*Thew strides back into the bar, and deposits several more weapons than the last time. Walks through the scanner and when nothing happens a small smile comes across his face*

*Sits down by Varan*

Thew: There you go Varan. (Plops down 6,000 credits) I'll be back in a few days. I'll probably stop here when I do. Until then, goodbye.

Varan: See ya.

*Walks over to Kylco*

Thew: We'll discuss that employment I was talking about when I get back in a few days. Until then try to keep yourself cleaned up. (Puts some more credits on the table) But, if you use any of that for sabacc you can kiss your job good bye.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Varan sits looking at the 6000 credits. He laughs to himself.

Varan

Excuse me, waitress? how much corellian ale can i get for 500 credits?

The waitress looks at Varan surprised.

Varan

That much huh? Well start bringing it over. I'm not going anywhere.....

Im jumping the thread ahead 6 months in order to help out a friend. Sorry if it messes anyhitng up, but seems to be rather quite.

6 months have now passed.

Col. Wraith von Izzen is sitting at his normal table with a few others form his squadron.

A vaguely familliar man enters the bar, his green eyes and black hair the only recognizeable thing about him. He hands over different weapons than he had last time, he now carries an imperial looking blaster and a comlink with the imperial crest upon it. He keeps the comlink and walks through the scanner, no alarm sounds.

He walks directly to the table where a one Colonel Wraith Von Izzen sits and adresses him.

Jaym

Salutes

Sir, I have been told by my commanding officer to report to you for further instuctions.

He hands the colonel a datapad and watches as he reads it with an interested look in his eyes

OOC: response?

Occ. Barty I gotta teach you some things aobut the military =P first offf you wouldnt have all your old guns, jsut the one the Imperails give you. Second all you wouldnt talk to your recuriter after you left for training, so you may want to change the posts, to suit it. Like my Commander told me to report to you.

IN

Izzen, some what put off by the new arrival looked down at the sheet, looked at the man then through the flimbsy into a nearby ashtry where it crumbled.

"I dont know what fool of a commader told you to talk to me off duty" he said. "Come with me"

He stand, returns the mans saulte and motions to the out side area. He romves a wand and waves it around, removes a a small device and crushes it under his heel.

"Allright, dont say anyhitng about who you are,I already know. Use your cover, waht ever it is. Now wher going in side for a drink becuase we have to wait for one other before we leave this planet."

Jaym nods and follows the Colonel back inside once again and back to a four person booth in the corner of the cantina and they sit down opposite each other. The barmaid comes over and they both order a Corellian whiskey.

Jaym

Out of respect, hands the female enough coins to pay for both drinks

How are things going with the local rebels sir?

Theve been a bit of a nusance, but I just recentl got a new pilot, seems to be working out well, attrition still getting us, but the rebels have been htinking twice about atatcking this sector since the last fight. 2 squadrons of rebels ships lost, varying types and only 1 casaultie for my squadron. But he lived surprsiing enough.

ooc: 6 months! grr your a pain. Ok Assume my guy knows you and has been with you for a while now.

ic:

A young officer walked in and made his way straight to the table occupied by the other two Imperials.

Sitting down he removed a pair of black leather gloves and nodded towards his commanding officer.

"Sir" he greeted the man and then looked to the mans companion. "And this must be Dentuhn? Oh thats right the young man who asked me to sign him up. Welcome aboard. You must be something for Izzen to pick you up straight out of basic."

Caalder although younger than the new man six months of action in highly unusual missions had aged him at least pychologically. He had a new confidence but was still in many ways the modest and shy brand new Leiutenant.

Jaym

Nods when asked who he was.

We've been waiting for you, though the reason is unknown to me.

Slides over to admit the newcomer

Looks to the colonel and waits patiently, yet anxiousely.

Jaym

If what this new guy said is true, I must have done good in training. I'll finally bea ble to pay back those rebel scum...

"Yes as the young officer mentioned weve been waiting for you, I just recently recived new order and we are to depart the planet with in the day. Figured Id tell you now let you get your offears in order. Here."

he says handing them each a datapad

"Your to mention this to no one, there the departure times, and name of the shuttle taking you space side. Well Callagoth looks like you finally got your space post." "But for now, we celbrate getting off this rocl, though I will miss her, born not more that 30 km form here." he says sipping his tumpler of whiskey."

"As far as for serviong for me, you wont. Im just your leasion officer, your to be placed aboard a defferent area, but well all work side by side so no worry." "Any questions?"

Varan has been leaning back in his chair, his feet resting on top of the table. the table is topped with many upside down glasses. Varan yells over to the imperials.

Varan

Yeah I got a question. Where do you gentlemen get those snazzy outfits?

The imperials stiffen and glare over at Varan.

Turing to glare at the rude customer, the Col. replys.

"Well usually there recived from the PX, but mine was especially tailored. Though I suppose that isnt what you wanted to know, If you are that conserned, you should just speak with the local recruiter."

OCC shadey grrr hurry up and be on when I am or ill jsut make the thread :p

Jaym

Looks over at the man, obviousely a bounty hunter and smiles, nodding in appreciation.

Thank you. I am sure will be very valuable if you are ever employed by the colonel here.

Jaym's ways had changed some in the six months he had spent in training, but he still had the spirit of a bounty hunter. His prey, now and forever, Rebel scum...

Caalder stiffened visibly. He watched the man with narrowed eyes not sure wether to take the comment as an insult.

"Imperial uniforms are manufactured on a number of worlds. They are issued upon joining the armed forces of the Empire." Caalder finished staring at the man before he dismissed the incident picking up his glass an tipping it in thanks to the man before he looked down to his datapad. A raised eyebrow was quickly covered.

Varan crosses his arms

Varan

Now now gentlemen, I ordered three for each of you.

The waitress brings over two more drinks for each of them.

Varan

Make sure you drink them all; refusing a gift is a grave insult where I come from.

A wry grin forms on Varan's face.

The coloned nods his head to the two sitting at his table, indicating it was ok for them to take the drink. "Once again I thank you, but the fact that we must go on duty soon, prevent the fact that we can accept all of the drinks. Since this is such a problem, by your custom. Letting me use a custom of my own, and let me pay for your drinks, before we leave."

"Waitres, puts this mans drinks, the ones at his table now, on my tab, then bill the Base."

Archived