Home

Aces High Cantina

Sckitzo

Umm one thing rember Mp's will arive if you decide to brawl with some Imp. Npc's. Cyn wont fight unless atacked and then shell kick hte living god out of them =D Me and my 3 comptraiots will leave, yes you guys will cant ruin our reptuatuins. Umm just use some Npc's. maybe the rembels in the back room?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: Ok you wants a fight :D meet Garlgrab (character Im making up as I type feel free beat him up but just make sure he acts in character.

ic: A shistavanean (sp?) wolfman staggers in having obviously already had his fill but not yet sattisfied.

His dirty jumpsuit looks like it might have once belonged to a pilot or possibly a freighter crewer but the pathetic furry lump contained within was anything but.

Red rimmed shadowy bloodshot eyes are framed by a bluish grey fur that hung in clumps.

Plumping himself into the closest barside chair he growls a request for drinks.

The bartender hesitates then places a glass in front of the haggard figure and fills it with an exotic hissing liquid.

The wolfman huddles protectively over his drink taking a moment to snarl at some of the gawking customers. Throwing back his drink he staggers over to the nearest person. (ooc: Thats you thew) Gathers himself up for a second and declares indignantly.

"What...(swallow) do you thiiink your looking (belch) at... harrhh?"

ooc: Kick his *** Hes and idiot a drunk and a fool but hes not a coward.

OOC: Thanks Shadey. My character is a nice guy so I'll have Garlgrab instigate if you don't mind.

IC:

Thew: Nothing my friend, may I offer to pay for your drinks...On second thought why don't I buy you a meal it looks like you've had enough alcohol for tonight.

Garlgrab: I dun need your (belch) sympathy space slug.

Thew: Well I'm sorry you feel that way, if you change your mind my offer still stands.

Garlgrab: You'll be 'lot more than sorry!

*Takes drunken swing at Thew*

OOC: I'll stop here Shadey. If I rped too much for Garlgrab just tell me.

Jaym

Looks over at the wolf-man as he walks in and sits down, ordering his drink.

So, colonel, what type of ship do you operate from?

He sees the shistavanean get up and walk over to the bounty hunter's apparent friend, Thew. He watches as the wolf-man takes a long, poorly aimed punch at the man.

He reaches for his commlink just in case things get ugly.

Jaym might be new, but he knows proceedure.

Varan gets up and walks over to the table in his usual jaunty fashion. Het flexes his hands into fists, tightening the leather in his gloves. He rubs the mteal sewn into the leather and coverings his knuckles. He stops right behind Garlgrab.

Varan

So Thew, who's your new friend?

Garlgrab growls and spins around, throwing a heavy punch at the same time. Varan casually dodges it then hits him once in the gut with his left hand and crouching down comes up with an uppercut with his right, knocking the beast off his feet and into the table. The table breaks, falling to the ground with Garlgrab. Garlgrab rolls onto his stomach and gets up, more furious then ever.

Thew advances toward Garlgrab. At the same time Garlgrab charges at Thew. Thew dashes foward and jumps, kicking Garlgrab squarely in the chest. Garlgrab is pushed back by the kick but not taken off his feet. As Thew lands Garlgrab lands a strong punch on Thew's left cheek. Thew falls back and then in retaliation punches the wolfman in the chest, then drops to the floor and with his right leg he sweeps across Garlgrabs legs bringing him to the ground.

Thew: (rubbing his cheek gingerly) Next time you should take the free meal wolfman.

Garlgrab snarls and starts to get back up.

Garlgrab starts to get up from Thew's hit. As he rises up Varan jumps in the air and lands a punch right between the wolfman's eyes, causing him to fall backwards into a sitting position. Varan grabs a chair and swinging it like a club breaks it across Garlgrab's face. The wolfman slumps into a pile on the ground, but his arm is still moving. he still has some kick left in him.

Varan

Damn, this guy's resilient.

Garlgrab starts to push himself up off the ground.

Varan

Man, just stay d...

The wolfman grabs a piece of the broken chair and rises with incredible speed, breaking the wood across Varan's face. Varan spins through the air and hits the ground hard.

Thews face flushes with rage.

Thew: Thats it scum.

Thew moves toward Garlgrab who lands a blow on Thew's chest. Thew ignores the blow and kicks the wolfman in the chin. Garlgrab falls onto his back and then rolls over onto his stomache. He begins to rise again. Thew kicks up a leg of the broken chair and brandishes it in his right hand. Then he strikes Garlgrab across the back with it. Garlgrab collapses to the floor.

Thew: How do you like it?

The Colonel, watching idly as the brawl happens, notices 3 young recruits stand up. A look of sicky joy on htere face, but one nod was all it took to seat them back down. He also watched the Bartender get on his comlink, and more than a few poeple jumped up when the chair was swung. Bar fights where one thing, but weapons no matter how basic they where where a problem. The fight was over in all of 30 seconds, but about 10 minutes later, after the clean up had started CorSec arrived. Two men and one Woman, the later obviosuly in charge came in. Nodded to the two men and they walked over each one taking an arm and hauling the bleeding wolfman up.

Corsec trooper #1

"Drunk tank for the slimeball."

CorSec trooper #2

"Yup, whats this third one tonight?"

Naa fourth

fourth? no way. you sure?"

Yup *chuckels* fourth rember the trandoshan?

"Oy yeah" he says wincing "I tried to forget that one"

Heh yeah he did get a good blow in on you. But that stun rod dropped him good."

Yeah at least theses guys did our job for us" hje says nodding to Thew and Varan

The woman, wearing LT. Ranks walks over to the bartender, nods towards Thew and Varan, the at the Colonel.

She walks voer to Wraiths Table stops, and salutes. This garning a surprise from Caladdor.

Wraith returns the salute, and then stands, to shake hands and qucily embrace the LT.

Wraith

"Veronica, long time no see, when you start working this beat?"

Lt

"Oh about a month ago, got promted. Brought down a major spice ring."

Col.

"Thats fantstic" he says with a grin on his face. "Where are my manors?" he says "here sit down, sit sit" he syas pulling him self over another chair."

Veronica

"You know I cant, im on duty."

she says

Col.

"Bahhm I know your boss, if you get in trouble have him tlak to me, now I insist."

Veronica

"Well...." She says "I suppose I could do my report sitting down."

Wraith

"Exclellent" "And as for a drink" he says looking for the waitess."

Veronica

No.that Im drawing the line on" she says a note of finality to her voice."

Wraith

"Well you cant win the all" "So I giess business before pleasue, what do you need to know?"

Lt.

"Yes I suppose so, umm who started the fight?

Col.

"That scum, he said pointing to the disappering shape of the wolf man. walked over, slurred somehitng or another wasnt paying a whole lot of attention. Then slugged at the one man, a few more punches was thrown a cahir was broken, thats aobut it."

Lt

"Hmm, she says. Jotting down hte info in her note book. "So the human, and the Zabbrak where not the instigators?

Col.

"No, not really he says negleting to tell her how the chair was broken.

Lt.

"Then I wont need to talk to them" she says looking over at the two, one treatinga split lip. "Well that should sattisying the Capt." she said, letting her proffesiality slip, so what have you been up to?"

"Oh you know same old same old. The rebs have been a little bit of a problem recntly but theve seemed....

he was interupted by a persisten beebing noise

Veronica

"Ahh da mn, im sorry youll have to excuse me, duty calls she says standing up." The Col. stand with her and says, here wait a second. This is my personal comlink im leaving here soon, you cna reach me anytime.

"Ahh thank, still givnig me your digits, aiye love?" she sasu witha wink. Here, she hands him a scrap of flimbsy this is mine. "well do take care" she says

"you to, be careful" he says, "Im serious"

*laughing" "Your one to speak, any way I got to go"

They embrace once more and she heads out teh door

The Colonel sits, starring after her for a second. A few of the trooper satre at him for a second for his breach of regualtions. But none dare to question his authority.

Wraith

"Well as for as far as the ship goes I really cant tell you much besides she a frigate, but youll learn more soon."

ooc: Heh I thought chairs would be made out of metal or some super hard plastic or composite material. Chances are a wookied could not break one of them chairs :).

Oh that was fine he was there for you guys to have some fun. He might pop back in later but dont worry too much about that ;)

ic:

Caalder was surprised. A frigate. The mystery the intrigue sorrounding this organisation he was now a part of had let his imagination run riot. He was kind of expecting a star destroyer though in reflection he thought that was a bit niave.

Caalder wondered if he would finaly get to meet his mysterious commander.

Jaym

Watches the fight erupt and become idle once again in a matter of seconds.

Puts away his comlink

Listens to the conversation held between the colonel and the CorSec woman, apparently a friend, and sees her walk away.

It's obvious you two know eachother and have known each other for a long time, how long ago did you meet her? And what were you doing? The classic, "save from a rebel raid" scenerio? Or something more....original?

Standing by the door for one of the pilots to door his caffuer (sp?) moved to open the door and the Colonel motioned for the other 2 to join him.

"Well to answer your question Lt. Caalder yes you will be flying the TIE Imperial fighter class Interceptor. Its quite a beauty really, much better than anything youv flown as of yet, I can asure you. And you Jaym you will meet your commanding officer uopn arival if hes there.

Archived