Home

JediMOD++

DeadlyBOFH

Think about your question from a different point of view.

People would make their sabers the same color as opponents.

Then blue would think red people are on their team

and red would think blue people are on their team

and all hell would break loose as no one would know who's

who until someone stole the flag..

That would be the basic identifier.. cuz without sabers,

its sometimes hard to tell what team who is on.

here is one, don't make your name JediMod anymore, make it JediPlus

avoid confusion between our two mods, I don't want to (in any way) be connected to JediMod 2.2 2.1 2.0 3.0 or any other higher then 1.1

and do more editing to the code, you basically have Dests code with 2 or 3 things changed, what the hell is the point of that ? it's already been taken off few hosted sites

First, its authorized.

Second 2.0 and 2.1 were the only violations because they were put out in a hurry. They have been both removed.

JediMOD++ is an accurate name and was originally okayed by dest, but then jediknightii.net decided to post only it and dest wasnt happy about it.

So mind your own damned business and dont type/say anything unless you know the whole ####ING story!

and it is my "damned business", I'm working with Dest on 1.2, I'm responsible for the custom hilts, bugs, suggestions, graphics, etc.. and I don't want (in any way wats so ever) be connected to your mod of DEST'S Mod

I'll make sure Dest doesn't release the code for 1.2 for a while (dont want you stealing form him again) because that's what you basically did with 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 (ohh yeah, big changes, ####ed up saber damage, can push people who are dueling, some size editing) and you release it ? that's more like chicken #### work because peeps actually though this was an update to the awesome 1.0 JediMod, I will make sure that doesn't happen with 1.2

Any more suggestions, please post here.

there you ####ing go, so what are you bitching about now ?

and you're not allowed to use the hilts I have included in 1.2 (unless you ask the makers of them like I did) and same goes for the icons of the sabers (me and Raven made those, the answer to you is no already), there is also other things that will be limited to JediMod official only

P.S even if I didn't know Dest I'd still be here saying almost the same thing, if it's not my business then I'm making it now...

and thank you EmperorJello ;)

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

Surely the floating Team icons above teammates head would prevent confusion.

It would be nice to have rgb sabers in team modes as an optional cvar

Originally posted by DeadlyBOFH

Yeah ill put it in as an optional CVAR... default will be off. If anyone has any ideas on other features please... post here.

Thanx for that I really appreciate it :thumbs1:

Originally posted by remark 666

(dont want you stealing form him again) because that's what you basically did with 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 (ohh yeah, big changes, ####ed up saber damage, can push people who are dueling, some size editing)

he changed stuff? :rolleyes: coulda fooled me. :rolleyes:

I thought it was the same persons making jedimod and jedimod++ .... I thought .,,, wtf are these guys complete morons? there isn't any difference in gameplay at all... I have a too limited imagination to think that someone was actually making a mod of a mod... ??????

DAMN?????

lmao

what is the reason for making a mod of a mod?????? I mean of course the model scaling code would be nice to use in all mods... but taking an entire mod and modding it? It's .... it's ... beyond stupidity.

Why don't you start from scratch and make a mod... then ask the Dest guy if you can use the model scaling code... You have to have a goal, you have to have visons, you have to think about where you want to go, what is the purpose of your mod.... you can't just start modding like other people scratch their crotch without thinking about it.

Archived