Home

Eminem Model

editormg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would SO like to say #### you to one of you right now...

:tsk:Now now, calm down T-Dogg, that's off topic. Take your anger elsewhere. :tsk:

I really don't think sampling the song fow taunts is a good idea. It ain't no fun if the taunts and jump and whatever sounds are gonna have music in the background. If you sampled an acapella version, then maybe, but sampling from a rap song ain't that good of an idea in my opinion.

Come to think of it, I'd prefer to keep my Star Wars game all Star Wars. Good luck anyway though. Experience is our greatest teacher.

Sorry to everyone i know i am going off topic but T-Dogg finally u have learned to speak proper english.

I know everyone has flamed u at Max Payne Headquarters about ur weird rap language (which i can understand cos i like rap).

All that is left to say is well done.

I can sample out the background beat. Cool Edit Pro has a bunch of filters you can vocal boost and reduce bassline with. Only prob with digital sampling is if u sampl it to much it starts to sound like a storm drain. lol

Attention. LOL I am LOST. MS3d is in Max as a 3ds. The segmenting and caps are preserved seems like, but i keep getting compile errors.

So all I should have to do is attach the mesh to the root.xsi bone structure and tag it, making sure the hierarchy is correct right. Then weight it.

Question #2

Am I using the right root.xsi? If you poke around there's 2. Stormtrooper(a standing xsi) and Kyle's xsi(the bent over backwards one. Currently i got my model wrapped around the one thats not bent. Is this right or does it even matter at all?

thx

Originally posted by T-Dogg

So you chose to create him wearing the Rap Boy™ costume? It was funny in the video, but that's too much IMO... I'd prefer to see him in NORMAL clothes... ...but then again you might make a model of pretty much any guy wearing hip-hop clothes...

Hear hear. I think it'd be cool t see a skin of eminem in regular hip hop clothes w/ the tat's and all. The Rap boy skin looks neat though. :)

maybe i could work a reg model into the team base somehow. oh well just thought id let u guys know i haven't given up yet. I think I found a very simple way to reduce model time by a load of time using an exhisting base model(if you're doing a humanoid). importing into milkshape to change tags and stuff. then in max all you should have to worry about is attaching mesh to root and weighting. Ill explain later if this works

If you wanted to make a model just so that you could frag him, why didnt you just do a Bin Laden or Bush (am i getting in trouble for this?) model? That way all are happy, from the us back to afghanistan (if they have computers and JO there that is)!

Archived