Home

Eminem Model

editormg

Here's the pic! I'm mostly concerned with the head. Whether it needs to be changed or anything. I flattened it out kinda to try to create the haircut look.

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/editormg2000/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=Reworking+Eminem.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/editormg2000/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t

Comments suggestions please.

Thx

Matt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate eminem, he is the dumbest goddamn piece of #### on earth, he just whines about how his life sucks and how his mom's suing him for stealing her drugs then he blames his addiction on her, then he badmouths other artists cuz they retaliated on his first attacks through their songs, ICP stated in one of their songs that his wife was wild and that his kid might not be his, so he said "don't badmouth my daugher'' blah blah yadda yadda, he's pathetic and a waste of human life, he even badmouthed christina aguilara for saying he was married (he stated it in his "reall slim shady song" or one of those that is just 3+ minutes of bragging about himself and badmouthing other artists, eminem needs to die more so than jar jar binks, in fact i hate all rap period, cuz that's all rap is just complaining about being arrested, addicted, and other ####, then the videos include no less than 30 women in the tiniest thing possible (although i don't complain about that) it's all the same but people actually have preferences on rap, what? wanna pay $15-$30 to hear someone complain for an hour? pay me five and i'll repeat it as much as you like

The model wasn't meant to start a discussion on the ethics of eminem's lyrics. Would you rather i model..vanilla ice? lol Wouldn't it look weird if i just did chick models all the time? Anyways the point is moot. I'm modelling eminem, not writing his lyrics for him.

I never said i liked eminem. LOL there were a few people who wanted me to do this just so they could take out there frustrations on him in the game.

Anyways what does the hole in the letter icon mean in the forum main page? Is that a "this thread sucks" symbol?

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

i hate eminem, he is the dumbest goddamn piece of #### on earth, he just whines about how his life sucks and how his mom's suing him for stealing her drugs then he blames his addiction on her, then he badmouths other artists cuz they retaliated on his first attacks through their songs, ICP stated in one of their songs that his wife was wild and that his kid might not be his, so he said "don't badmouth my daugher'' blah blah yadda yadda, he's pathetic and a waste of human life, he even badmouthed christina aguilara for saying he was married (he stated it in his "reall slim shady song" or one of those that is just 3+ minutes of bragging about himself and badmouthing other artists, eminem needs to die more so than jar jar binks, in fact i hate all rap period, cuz that's all rap is just complaining about being arrested, addicted, and other ####, then the videos include no less than 30 women in the tiniest thing possible (although i don't complain about that) it's all the same but people actually have preferences on rap, what? wanna pay $15-$30 to hear someone complain for an hour? pay me five and i'll repeat it as much as you like

Gee, question is. Who whines more? You or him? :p You act just as bad as eminem in my opinion, maybe cause your one of those "rocker" guys that like deathmetal (i dont like deathmetal personally if i wanted to hear someone scream at me i'd do something wrong infront of my mother). Anyways, nice model. Heh hate people who go by genre of musics. Its so shallow in my opinion. Oh well.

i personally do not like rap, my fav music is punk and metal. but i just thought it would be cool to have an Eminem skin, and anyone that replys saying that this is stupid and other crap, STFU, unless your giving comments or suggestions.

Editormg: i agree with dreddsnott, you should make 2 versions, one with the cape and one without, that way everyone will be satisfied,

or you can just say ta hell with it and not make one with the cape ;):D

What got me started with the eminem model is I made a skin for my clan members(taunts and all + team/bot support), and they liked it so much I figured I'd fix all the modelling issues(he had a moustache lol) I like the cape idea. One with a cape one without. I would raise the mask to 3D but that seems like it would be difficult and looks ok as is?

-Matt

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

i hate eminem, he is the dumbest goddamn piece of #### on earth, he just whines about how his life sucks and how his mom's suing him for stealing her drugs then he blames his addiction on her

Actually his mother sued him for $10,000,000 because of problems that she "suffered" as a result of Eminem talking about her in her songs. Serves her right too, for treating him like garbage. You think it's whining? Would you like it if someone who didn't treat you like a son for 28 years all of a sudden sued you for money she didn't even help you to earn?

then he badmouths other artists cuz they retaliated on his first attacks through their songs, ICP stated in one of their songs that his wife was wild and that his kid might not be his, so he said "don't badmouth my daugher'' blah blah yadda yadda,

He doesn't attack artists, he makes jokes out of them because they badmouth him first. Would you like it if people started saying that about your kids? I think not. Wait, you're probably not even old enough to have them yet.

he's pathetic and a waste of human life, he even badmouthed christina aguilara for saying he was married (he stated it in his "reall slim shady song" or one of those that is just 3+ minutes of bragging about himself and badmouthing other artists,

Actually, that little prissy bitch dissed him on her show. She was asked if she liked Eminem, and she said "Isn't he married? Doesn't he talk about beating his wife Kim? That's a tip for you there girls, guys like Eminem are guys you don't need." She was talking out of her ass when she shouldn't have. You take him too seriously, and he knows it. That's why he's making money off of it, and you're not.

eminem needs to die more so than jar jar binks, in fact i hate all rap period, cuz that's all rap is just complaining about being arrested, addicted, and other ####, then the videos include no less than 30 women in the tiniest thing possible

No human being deserves to die just because they do what they like doing. They're not doing it for you, they're doing it for them. I don't like all rap either, I only like Eminem, and it's because of people like you that I like him. He raps about real life, and he exaggerates because he knows people like you take it seriously.

(although i don't complain about that) it's all the same but people actually have preferences on rap, what? wanna pay $15-$30 to hear someone complain for an hour? pay me five and i'll repeat it as much as you like

It's not all the same. Most rap stars rap about chronic, drugs, whores, and cars because that's all they think people want to hear about. Do you think if Eminem just rapped about that people would listen to him? All of his albums are one big joke and everyone falls for them every time. Everyone takes him so seriously and that's what he uses to sell records.

You people must be very sheltered to wish death on someone that doesn't even affect your life in any way, or psychotic. Everyone's entitled to opinions about liking rap, not liking rap...

But at least get your god damn facts straight.

Archived