Home

Eminem Model

editormg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok if ya looked in Shakira thread im havin probs with ms3d format i think i've got solution but complicated.

Ms3d to 3dMax then max to XSI. XSI in assimilate makes a *.glm. trouble is i keep getting this "couldn't be spawned" error message in assimilate. Maybe its the bone structure? Bolts or something with the cape? I'm lost going to read very carefully on polycount.

I can't remember if JKO models were this hard or not lol

Oh and not all rappers whine about there life. Some lyrics are meant to help peeps. DJ premier and Guru

Like GangStarr?

So you chose to create him wearing the Rap Boy™ costume? It was funny in the video, but that's too much IMO... I'd prefer to see him in NORMAL clothes... ...but then again you might make a model of pretty much any guy wearing hip-hop clothes...

Looking in my own reflection, when suddenly it changes, violently it changes...now there is no turning back now, open up your hate.. and give in to me, darkness is the gift that's been given to me, i can see through you, the darkness is rising, dont try to deny what you feel..seems all what was good has died, and now is decaying, in me..

I loooove disturbed! Not to get off topic or anything

:rolleyes:

Great model

Well i did already have a skin i made. i uploaded it to JKii.net and never got posted. So i'm doin a whole new model. The taunt was "this looks like a job for me...feels so empty without me". Big taunt. Also has damage sounds too from the video. Kinda like I did the Avril Lavigne skin.

No! No! This is all wrong. :(

This is a model thread, not an unmoderated life philosophy discussion group.

Don't you see the hypocrisy in your own message, Lyger? "Racist cracker" is certainly the wrong term to use if you're going to be throwing labels on people. It makes you no better than trowa500, if you consider what he did racist.

Oh well.

You know, I wouldn't go offending black people and their rap, I would offend white people and "their rap".

I mean if black people want to have rap in their lives, that's cool. (That doesn't mean I like it). They came up with the idea, they're the ones who should be rapping and all that other weird junk.

Now white people, on the other hand, should stay waaay away from rap. They make it even worse than it already is. The whites who rap are the ones who we consider "white trash". It's actually kind of pathetic since they ruin it for the black people. Rap is something most blacks enjoy, I'm sure they don't appreciate white trash like eminem giving it a bad name. I find it pathetic to find my own kind ruining it for the other. I pity the blacks for having to put up with whites who do this.

The point is: Don't just discriminate all rap because of one rapper. Just hate that one rapper who is the trash.

Again, I will point out I don't like rap. I just felt that some kind of point needed to be stressed.

(I'm probably gonna get flamed bigtime for this now.)

Either post a coment on the model and what could be changed or improved, what works, what doesn't, or I'm going to close this thread. Quit with the damn flamming! Even if you don't like mnm. I don't that's why I haven't posted anything.

Archived