Home

Jabba the Hutt Model

Rex_Raptor__

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dredd, when you have contributed to this community instead of just being bantha fodder, then and only then will you have the right of callin someones hard work(or rushed work considering we have been hasstling the kid:D ) "frickin Ugly"

And if you are going to, keep callin it that then i think you should just move to a different forum if your just gonna waste everyones time lookin at a pointless reply like that

not to be flaming or anythin:rolleyes:

Uhhh....

Did I say Jabba the Hutt was a beauty queen? No, I did not.

I wouldn't expect you to be familiar with me, but it seems somewhat juvenile, or puerile, even, to point out someone's forum rank (a meaningless term) and use it as a validating point in such a manner.

I definitely don't recall ever harrassing the "kid" as you refer to Rex, and I certainly never invalidated his work.

Not to be dragging this thread off topic, or anything. If this went too far, perhaps the community would, ironically, never accept a Jabba the Hutt model WIP thread in the future. It was certainly difficult enough this time.

And thanks for helping him get a pic online. I'm sure that was quite a feat. :)

1- oops, you didnt really specify whether you were talking about the quality of his work or the actuall thing itself(whatever species it may be) so, my bad:D

2- i didnt say i contributed to the community but if you must know, i am in the process of making a saber for a friend of mine who happens to be an important part of this community, so you could say that i WILL be contributing

oh and Rex is a kid, he's 12, just to let you know

no im not stupid, i just dont no who is emon

CORRECTION...

No, I'am not stupid, I just don't KNOW who emon IS...

Or

hmmmm

Stupid, Iam not... But know nothing... of this emon... I do......

Or JABBA THE HUTT

NUU WALLA BOGI BASA...BOBI CHUPAK MU TAEK..... BAH BAH BAH ABHHHH

Greedo...

Walla Walla Gobi Cha.

Prince charles.

Aye and my hot pocket full lentght with mny jit job and me hip sob!

R2

DO-BEEEEEEUP DO DO DO DO LOUAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Shut up man. Kman.... CLose this now, PLEASE.

this is bull crap if ur gunna make a model...do it. ask for the communities help here and there and maybe give up and pass your work along. Dont lie about work which is probably copyrighted and is something that would take more than your 45 minutes to produce. Either shut ur mouth or give us some screenies or just close the thread Kman

Archived