Home

JedoMod++ 3.0 still hasn't fixed error problem!!!!!!!!!

DarkJedi91681

well this doesnt sound good! i hope dest will release the sourcecode of the new version too. coz there are some mod makers who just want to add some nice features to their mods and nod make another version of jedi mod. like the rgb saber or the emote animations and stuff. that was a nice thing to do and i hope dest keeps contributing the source to the community.

DEST always releases his source code because he is type open-source code kind of guy.. and don't worry DEST, I am still working to make sure people don't confuse the +++ whatever with the official MOD. still need to hear back from Visac or Aristotle about a couple things...

Andy867 (ON VACATION)

JK2Net File Master

http://www.jediknightii.net

P.S. Hey Remark666, what kind of new features, any leaked word of what it will have?:D

Originally posted by DarkJedi91681

i just downloaded jedimod++ 3.0 hopin and prayin that the error message would be fixed.sure enough i go into a game everythings fine for a while.boom i get it AGAIN!!!!!come on now i thought this was going to be fixed for the next release, what happened?:(

What is the exact error you recieve? Saying you get an error really doesn't help.

Archived