Home

JediMod Official 1.2: at peak of release [read]

remark 666

Ive had the best idea for a jedimod feature!!!!

its just a shame i think it has come too late:(

Idea:

The option to flip any saber model and use an upside down saber!(or two)

I know that with current animation stances it will look a bit odd but it is another possible saber style and i think some jedi use it.

If dest can get a saber+blade in a second hand he can easily rotate them 180 degrees:)

Or maybe saber models can be made with the flash_tag upside down (not sure how that would work with a doubleblade)

Ok i think you get my idea anyway

Remark: 45 HILTS!!!! i was gonna point out any that youd forgoteen but i dont think there will be many!

Have you got all the jedi from the films that i could think of?

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

Ive had the best idea for a jedimod feature!!!!

its just a shame i think it has come too late:(

Idea:

The option to flip any saber model and use an upside down saber!(or two)

rofl! i was playing as maw yesterday in jedimod and the left hand is broken and he holds the left saber upsidedown! and i've been thinking to suggest this all day! great minds think alike. :D

btw, i still think that one spinning animation (in another jedimod thread) would be good for the orange stance special. also, i think the bearhug should be incorporated in the future. :)

/me 's head is swimming with ideas

Morning all. :D

Dest and co., well, thanks. You lot never really cease to amaze me. Dest, have fun, er, I mean, good luck for College, and such.

I was the one who e-mailed you the letter relating to 'Troubleshooting.' That worked, and I never replied. Discourteus me. Thanks anyway. :D

Dest just want to say thankyou for the jedimod you are the man. I feel sorry for the gamecube and xbox versions coming out in the they just arn't gonna have anything on pc version now thanks to this community.

Heh raven probably has the legal right to use all my code so you never know there might be a dual saber cheat in the console versions :)

tell me all the hilts that have problems, I'll get them fixed

and no, I didn't forget kyle, I justs didn't want to include it :p

and there is no way to fix /thedestroyer on long hilts, there is only one tag and the blade comes out from both sides of it, not a problem to me, I never use that mode so it looks fine :p

I AM going to make a second version of this, all the current sabers fixed AND I'm going to add more sabers (anakin, shwortz, kyle -_-' and a lot more)

so if someone is makeing a "fix" patch tell them to stop it because I'll get it all fixed in a newer release ;)

hey guys, look at what our famous BOFH thinks about JediMod 1.2, isn't he nice

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4355&action=expand#42311

here, if you don't want to read all that

BOFH #56 - 1.2 blows - Posted by: Guest (24-29-113-210.nyc.rr.com) on 08-05-2002 at 18:23

Everyone, 1.2 blows... Jesus, the hilt pack sucks because the icons are so damned dark. I've played JediMOD through 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, and 1.2

Ya know what.. the higher the version number the better.. **** 1.2

and here Dest writes

Dest #62 - Guess who posted #56 - Posted by: Guest (123.84.35.65.cfl.rr.com) on 08-05-2002 at 20:44

the ip that posted comment #56: 24-29-113-210.nyc.rr.com

bofh's ip off of irc:

BOFH is hoffmanj@24-29-113-210.nyc.rr.com * Guitarist

BOFH on #jediknight

notice some simliarities? He sure is a pissy one. He doesn't seem to realize that people wouldn't download his mod if it didnt include mine. Wonder why he posted as a guest....

and here is what I say

remark #666 - **** You BOFH!!!! lammer

I had a look at all of them and the only one i could spot any problems with is the plo koon one.

the texture doesnt work properly

and i spose strictly speaking if you are using a red=sith blue=jedi colour system in the menu its selection image should be blue as well

apart from that it is brilliant!:)

Archived