Home

Alright Dest and Remark, Where is it, C'mon.

blackfire

You couldn't tell I was joking a little bit, geesh.

Of course I'm willing to wait for it to be done. I was actually only curious if it was going to be today or not, so I could stop looking for it, if it isn't ready for today.

I'm not trying to rush them at all, I would rather have everything finished than unfinished.

That's really weird. I know jediknightii.net has had some problems, but I don't know what is going on with jk2files.com . I sent in files to both of them 3 days ago and they still haven't posted them but massassi.net already has. I suggest Dest submitting it to massassi as well for that reason.

tell you what, if you're a server and can prove it I'll send you 1.2 right now, over AIM (have to have cable..daaa....if you're a server cable or higher)

Cool, thank you very much.:D

I honestly wasn't trying to rush you guys, was only trying to figure out when I should check for it.

My server is 209.54.74.216

Temporarily running that other crappy mod:o till you guys put this version out. Also here's a link to a previous post on these forums where I was advertising my server when I was running the Duel_SE mod as proof for you.

Also my connection is DSL 1500/256 guaranteed.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71676

I'll PM you my AIM screen name.

Again thanks for the great work and thanks for being willing to send it, can't wait to get it running.:)

Archived