Home

Hellllllllllllp Me!!!!!!

seeker367

After you blow up the autoguns above you you have to kill a bunch of guys with wookie bows. This can be done many ways but one way that works well even on jedi Master diff is to

hit force speed and run into the open room they came out of.

If you need to you can push them down on the way, just don't let them shoot you from behind cause your saber won't defend that.

Then stand next to the opening with your back in the corner so they cannot get behind you and wait for them to come in (they usually do this one or two at a time. Use force pull to pull the weapons out of there hands and them to you where you kill them

with little risk. If they stop coming show your self a little to lure more of them in. ETC. . .

After this two doors will unlock, one on each side of the big window above where Reelo is.

Depending on some other factors, either they will also open and 8 rodian guys will run out at you OR one or both will open when you approach them. Head for one of them and use force speed then push the rodians down then whack them before they get up. A couple have disrupter rifles which you cannot block so you have to deal with them quickly. Then get the ones in the other door too or they will come after you while you are above in the room (both of these doors have a corridor to the room above where Reelo was). There are two switches in the room which you must press and you exit this arena from this room.

Hmmm

The only way out I tried/knew about was the door/wall that opens up behind Reelo's desk in the room above after you press

the switch behind his desk. Then you slide down a red glowing tube. I found that right away so I never tried another way.

What is the other way out?

Archived