Home

The NFL debate thread

Heavyarms

OH YEAH!. BUCS FOR SUPERBOWL CAMPAIGN NOW OFFICIALLY BEGINS!:D

That was an awesome game, even if it was preseason. McCardell gets a TD and Keyshawn got some great plays in. Also Travis Stephens the rookie showed up and played some GREAT ball late in the game. I'm SOOO pumped for the new season. *Football addiction hasn't been fueled in too long:D*

Hey...LaDanian Tomlinson...Doug Flutie too...I thought it would all come together along with their decent Defense, but Tomlinson stalled out towards the end and Flutie started finding the other team more open then his...It could have happened just as much as the Pats hapened or the Colts could have (remember the preseason talk? "Yeah there is kind of a pressure for us to go to the Superbowl and win this year."-Manning)

I am really starting to think about dumping Ricky Williams into the FA. (thinking! So don't get your hopes up Clefo!)

He got stuffed in TWO PRESEASON games. Something less 100 yards or so in two games. And they got MASSACRED against the Siants. He hasn't had a play for more then 5 yards! (or so it seems) Dolphins may get their ballon bursted in a really bad way, because we all know Jay Fielder hasn't got a chance at leading by himself. I actually think Ray Lucas could do better.

Personally I don't care how bad you beat somebody. Just as long as you beat them...(A win is a win in the NFL...they don't have the BCS) But if you beat them good you make sure they don't have a chance at coming back...that's why I like Spurrier.

It's just when your star RB gets DRILLED 2 games in a row without a decent stat to show for himself that I start to get worried.

Well, if it's not one thing it's another...Panthers almost had a win tonight, but NOOOOOOOOO....second string guys couldn't hold it together. Which is interesting because last week, they were the ones that shined. Arrrgh!! I'm beginning to think I chose the wrong team to root for. Nah!

GO PANTHERS!! BEAT......uh, who are we playing next week? Patriots?!?!? ah crap.....

Archived