Home

First to 1000 wins.

hoverbeast

Originally posted by Darth Knight

i am really confused, but i don't wnat to post any more becasue then people will be like oh why is everone spaming and crap

Why is everyone spamming and crap, huh?

:D

j/k

One of the biggest threads I've seen reached about 700, and it was an abortion debate thread.

The biggest i've seen is the RIddle game thread, or something like that, started by someone named"The riddler" or some name like that. This was a very long time ago, so maybe rhett or Kurgan will remember it.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Hey Hoverbeast, read the rules at the top please.

Take a special look at number 3. :)

*tries to close thread*

well, looks like I am deprived of that priveladge yet again........

Oh!But wait a minute...im contributing to the thread topic so yeah...but im also doing no-topic,so boo.Im halfway obeying the rules,so I guess thats close enough.And spam is allowed here.

Half obeying the rules?!

Lets not go there. All I can say is that a mod will be along to say the exact thing I just did, so it makes no differance.....

It's just that these types of things aren't looked highly upon here.

Take it from me, I've been here longer then anyone else(Excluding admins and supermods. heck, even some of those too) and I know what is, and what isn't allowed.

*tries to close thread again*

Darnit! Thats three times tonight.......

Originally posted by Darth Knight

spaming is not allowed here, non topic is allowed but that just means like it dosen't matter what you talk about and stuff

Read # 3 closely my friend.It Specifically said that spamming is aloud,but no-topic stuff like *bumb*isnt allowed.

Archived