Home

First to 1000 wins.

hoverbeast

Spam Details

In any discussion board, the continuous posting of messages irrelevant to the topic or discussion is strictly prohibited.

You should not consistently be able to look up at your screen and see that the majority of topics or messages on a page were just created or posted by you.

To Discuss: To talk about a subject in detail.

To Chat: To talk in a light, familiar way. Informal talk. (ie one sentence posts such as, "I agree" etc.)

Chatting is considered spamming and will be dealt with accordingly in the Valley of the Jedi forum and other JKII-related boards, but will be tolerated in Yoda's Swamp. Please remember, however, that Yoda's Swamp is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion. Threads that are blatantly spammy in nature or just pure spam will be locked at the staff's discretion.

End of Spam Details

Just thought I'd tell ya. ;)

Originally posted by hoverbeast

Oops!It says that I shouldnt see my name over and over again.Okay,lets talk about something.When do you think virtual reality star wars games will be out?Id say 2008.

there, now your getting it, we discuss about something.

Star Wars Virtual Reality games, eh? Thats sounds interesting. With the technology we have now, I say it's only a matter of time before LucasArts gets their hands on some of it. :)

It would be neat, it could come with a lightsaber handle that you hold in your hand, and you can swing it, and see the effect through the goggles. That would kick arse. :)

Archived