Home

Impersonator

Midgit Yoda

Okay guys. I am officially sick of this forum. Im outta here from now on. Just to let you know there is someone that has coppied me (midgit_yoda) notice the underscore instead of space like me. Also in his signature it is correct with the "am" and mine is wrong and says "an" instead. I don't really even care anymore. Just let him think he's getting to me. Since this is going to be my last post in Lucasforums anyway I don't care what he does when I leave.

dont go migit yoda....kman will get this stupic **** banned as soon as he can....notice how we have had these inposters.....i think it's tru weed looking for attention because he cant get any..

please don't leave migit yoda

please leave migit_yoda

You do realize, that by leaving, he IS getting to you? At least, that's what he'll be thinking.

Ignoring these people is the best thing to do. Eventually when they realize no one cares about them anymore, they'll just leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully we can all move on now. All the impersonations, which will probably happen in the future, the bannings, and accusations.. This is getting pretty annoying considering all you have to do is ignore. Until you got framed and about to be banned that is. :D I could of sworn there was an ignore list you could have..

Archived