Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey its cool dont worry man everythings forgotten i just hope we can evetually be buddies that have clan wars alot for fun. But of course we will have to wait becuase we dont have enough members so it be pretty a very good mismatch lol. But other than that im glad that we settled everything hopefully our clan will be as good as urs someday.

Hey I'm glad everythings cool in this forum. Anyways, we still have a bit of a problem. WE NEED MEMBERS. So if anyone reading this forum could forget the chaos you're probably finshing reading, let's get back to topic. We need ppl to show up at our tournaments and try to join our clan. Thanks..please post reply's letting us know what you think of our site and our clan. Thank You!

"Yoda, you seek Yoda!" - Master Yoda

Don't worry about it. You don't gotta apologize...I'm just glad everything's over that's all. Well, gotta get rolling..P.S.- Site's almost done!

"The pains of the force are nothing compared to the back pains!" - Darth Yoda

"When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not hmm!" - Master Yoda

theres been more updates to the site like more wallpapers that are looking really really good i even just put one up as my background myself i advise everyone if they can to take a look to pass by here http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/home.html

just schroll down and click on the sons of yoda and go ahead and look around and check out the wallpapers and what not

Also the info for the intiation tournament is right here http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/tournaments.html

we hope alot of ppl can pass by so try if u can .

Sure you can join our clan..and as a token of our appreciation, you will be placed three ranks above starting level. That makes you an initiate. Congratulations. By the way I am the leader, Darth Yoda. In order to initiate you, send us an e-mail at the address mentioned by spitfire containing your e-mail address and info you want us to know. Thank you and welcome. Once we have your information, your profile wil be added to our site with a picture representing you of your choice.

"Train you, I will!" - Darth Yoda

We are having a special random draw for a clan member! The first person to send us an e-mail with their return e-mail address and a little info about themselves will receive automatic membership.

So hurry and send!(ZBomber, you're already in our clan so you're excluded. And by the way..send that e-mail!)

"We must move quickly, or our efforts may be in vain!" - Darth Yoda

sorry to everyone who wanted to go into the tournament but there were some problems so we couldnt do it but we are gonna so alot more so hopefully all of u that did pass by to the server that couldnt be there for long can come back . Well other updates will be put up when they happen

alright well were stilling looking for members so we can fill up the clan hopefully more of u guys can come out to our next initiation tournament we will be having more so pass by and of course if u do decide to come to our clan we do play alot to get better against each other quite a bit so ull find as much fun as i have .Also since my member profile pic is the clone war anakin im gonna use as my next character for the initiation tournament vader but with no mask so ull see his face so for the moment thats as close to episode 3 as we can get . well hopefully for the guys who havent seen that vader we will be trying to post up a pic of that on our page for the screenshot of the week . well we need more members so plz everybody pass by. updates will be posted as they happen

Archived