Home

Design the New Darth Groovy Avatar!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Oh it is funny, and very well made. Did you draw him yourself?

Nah I did't draw it, I found a funny hippie picture and than gave him a new head. Then made it transparent so the bg would match the color of your post. anyways im gonna take it then.

Originally posted by Zindell

Nah I did't draw it, I found a funny hippie picture and than gave him a new head. Then made it transparent so the bg would match the color of your post. anyways im gonna take it then.

Yeah I love the cut away look. How do you do that, photoshop?

I thought of a cool avatar. I would love an animated Darth Maul talking. Like one of the scenes in the movie where he is talking. I've seen two avatars on here of people talking. One was G W Bush, and the other was Mace Windu. Anyways That would be too wizard:D The name "Darth Groovy" on the Avatar is optional.

I thought of a cool avatar. I would love an animated Darth Maul talking. Like one of the scenes in the movie where he is talking. I've seen two avatars on here of people talking. One was G W Bush, and the other was Mace Windu. Anyways That would be too wizard:D The name "Darth Groovy" on the Avatar is optional.

It's good to be back!

Groovy, do you have any pics. I'll get the TPM dvd tomorrow and cap the maul scenes.

Untill then... Check out my *shameless self promotion*

Custom AVATAR's thread

:jawa

All I got is the one with him taking his hood off, which the small one sucks because it is too fast, and besides somebody else in here is already using it. I have the DVD but there is no DVD player on my PC so your best source will be the DVD. I am really excited about this because that was the exact idea I had in mind. Don't feel too bad about shameless promotion we do that in here all the time.

(psst......... I need a company logo 135 x 85 pixels when you fill all your avatar requests):D

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Hmm...why not learn about the programme and do it yourself Groovy? You should know what you like...I did mine today...

Yours looks fantastic. What program did you use and could you send me some info.......I am about to take your advice:D

The only problem is I have no DVD drive on my computer, otherwise I know exactly which image I want.

All I got is the one with him taking his hood off, which the small one sucks because it is too fast, and besides somebody else in here is already using it.

(psst......... I need a company logo 135 x 85 pixels when you fill all your avatar requests):D

I hope you like the new avatar's doooode. I also converted 2 pics to use as a banner. :)

You could always get a capture card for your pc. The quality won't be as high, but pretty close.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I got hosed, Tommy, I got hosed.......

:(

j/k :)

I didnt read who made the new av, but it looks good. Way better then mine. good job. :)

Obi, the one you made looked really nice and I promise you that at sometime I will use it or at the very least incorporate it into my website, I saved it too my hard drive and will probably put it on a cd too. It was very kind and noble for you to make that for me, I like it when other people make my avatar because it makes it more special too me. Sometimes things that look good to ourselves look like crap in other poeples eyes so it is easier to make them for other people. The next one I will make myself when I find the right equipment to do it. Anyways you are runner up and I am very grateful you took the time to make that for me. :::getting all choked up:::: :cry7:

Anyways when are you going to update LucasForums Jedi Academy? I'm a teacher now, (Art and Music) and I already forgot the name of the dude that is taking over as caretaker.

Archived