Home

Winner of the Flame Warz: King Andrei

Sanspoof

King Andrei won the Flame Warz!!! The whole point is it goes on until someone locks it, and whoever did the best insult wins. I'd have to say it was King Andrei. I now award you with the 'I offended people pretty darn good' Award for best insult!

Guest King Andrei 2

Too bad I got banned and had to re-register. I really think it's time Metallus unbanned me. It was just little lame spamming and flaming at Mixnmojo.com.

I'll give you a tip, Andrei: when that many people start flaming you the way they were, it means you've pissed them off pretty good. It's not exactly a mature way to react, but that doesn't mean you have to act childishly too. Don't take the bait. Acting the way you were, and reacting the way you did was just asking for a ban. Posting on these forums isn't a right, it's a privilege - something the mods and administrators won't hesitate to remind you of if you start trying to muscle them. You're a nice guy Andrei, and I like you. I certainly don't want to see you end up with a lifetime ban, so for god's sake (and yours) tread a little more carefully this time.

Archived