Home

Questions

Del Piero

Hi guys, My name's Ricky, and I am a REAL newbye what matters editing and modifying the game, so I've got a pair of questions.

1) What is a mod? A MODIFICATION of the game?

2) What's a BOT?

3) What's a saberhilt? The handle? Where you hold it?

4) What are skins for? For persons? What else?

5) When I start a multiplayer game, create a server and play alone against 4 computer opponents, why are the computer opponents looking like me?

6) Why does the cheat code /THEDESTROYER not work? Do I need to download Darth Maul's saber?

7) What's the difference between double sabers and double bladed sabers?

8) A friend made a very funny trick, but didn't explain how to do it... suddently his saber rotated on his palm! How to do it?

9) Does anybody think Desann is a difficoult Boss? I mean, out of 5 times, I killed him 4 times without being hit once!

10) I'll post other questions If I remember them.

LOL!!!:newbie:

:D :D

:rofl:

1. YES!

2. it's a computer- player (computer plays the person)

3. yes, put it in the gamedata/base map

4. for persons, you can play as that skin online

5. press esc during game, you can make bot's there, with different skins

6. first, you have to enable cheats: in the main menu, type "shift" and "~", then type "devmap ffa_bespin" (or any other lvl), then you can type the destroyer (note: saber must be OFF)

7. double sabers are two sabers, double bladed is 1 saber with two blades

8. you have to have jedimod 1.2 for that (a mod) type "/spintaunt" in the console

9. let me guess. cheats?

10. u got more?!?!?

Thanxs for your help.

First, I don't have that mod 1.2 installed, and Tavion did that trick while I was fighting her! My friend told me he had downloaded and played with in single player mode, some mod or something, and had two doublebladed saber, which he rotated contemporarily on both his palms and just went bananas!!!:D Any tips regarding how and what he downloaded? Are there any mods for single player? Howcome when i play duel or some other multiplayer game, I don't have any forcepowers at all, while all computer opponents have! Maybe I just got some forcejump, but still! They continue electricuting me with the lightning, and it's quite annoying not being able to answer!

For the Desann thing: I didn't use any codes at all during the whole game, and killed him quite easily by adjusting my saberstyle to powerful and set forcespeed. He can't ever follow up with me, and before he understands what's going on, I just tear him apart! Try it! It isn't amusing at all, actually, and I found it more difficoult and funny to beat Tavion with less forcepowers as her.

Howcome when i play duel or some other multiplayer game, I don't have any forcepowers at all, while all computer opponents have! Maybe I just got some forcejump, but still! They continue electricuting me with the lightning, and it's quite annoying not being able to answer!

Did you assign points to the forcepowers in the player screen?

Archived