Home

Having fun in FFA...

tvuk

All you need is a large number of people on the server (>=10) and the rcon password :D :D

Change the map to a duel map, like duel_training or duel_bespin and join the mayhem...

There's nothing like having 7-8 people at once in the hole on duel_pit... :D :D

if you have jedi mod change one of the characters that is not used much, like the ugnaught or imperial worker to be absolutely tiny and get everyone to run around chasing him who ever kills the dude gets to go next as the small dude, its bloody good fun, especially if you drop the gravity setting. howver this may not work if you have a server full of strangers who do not comply to the rules of the game.

Giants vs Midgets is cool too set one character large and one small and have teams of giants against midgets, it usually ends up so silly its unreal.

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

dunno mate, when ever really. its something to do on a whim.

hehe when ever we all feel silly enough i suppose.

Well, at least doing some sort of game is better than that gang-bang with flashlights being practiced nowadays.... DFA's galore...

Originally posted by cjais

Well, at least doing some sort of game is better than that gang-bang with flashlights being practiced nowadays.... DFA's galore...

Ah man I hate it when brawls errupt, it reminds me of Westerns, I expect a chair to fly through the air at any minute. Its OK fro two seconds or so but after that the appeal is gone.maybe there should be a mod that wont allow you to open saber unless in a duel. Oh god I hope nobody reads this, it makes me sound very boring indeed.

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Ah man I hate it when brawls errupt, it reminds me of Westerns, I expect a chair to fly through the air at any minute. Its OK fro two seconds or so but after that the appeal is gone.maybe there should be a mod that wont allow you to open saber unless in a duel. Oh god I hope nobody reads this, it makes me sound very boring indeed.

I agree with ya bro, completely...

And I'm afraid I'm growing quite boring and sad too...

The thing is, normal slashes don't do enough damage, so everyone is forced to use those cursed specials all the time, which, when in such a large crowd, depends on luck to win. I just try to run around and hit folks recovering from a DFA and then I eventually get hit by one myself one way or the other.... Then the fun can start all over again for me....

You see, I'm absolutely crap with the specials, I always get splattered when trying to use one...

Maybe if the sabers themselves could rival the specials in damage, I'd find it fun....

Yep, I must say, I'm guilty of it myself. Like you say, the normal swings don't do enough damage so I end up yellow and red dfa'ing like a fool. Maybe change the settings to one hit kills, that would make it more interesting!

That running after the midget thing is fun although they are tricky little buggers to catch, but so satisfying to kill! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by cjais

The thing is, normal slashes don't do enough damage, so everyone is forced to use those cursed specials all the time, which, when in such a large crowd, depends on luck to win. I just try to run around and hit folks recovering from a DFA and then I eventually get hit by one myself one way or the other.... Then the fun can start all over again for me....

Maybe if the sabers themselves could rival the specials in damage, I'd find it fun....

Well they sorta can.... if u use the red forward slash it takes off about 95-96 hp points sometimes more :D I no that this leaves you open for one of those DFA freaks but u will get a few kills....If u make the slash a 3-hit combo it will be extremely deadly also. U just have to watch one person at a time and lock in on that person and time your swings... Also u can try saber throw that works to an extent.... Im pretty good with the DFA and the red slash so i can use both :D

Archived