Home

Hey, be nice to Tyrion (age post)

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZBomber

Yes, thier is. I forogt the exact one, I think its if you became bad after the death of the Emperor, you were a Dark Jedi. And before, you were a SIth. I know that thier IS a difference. I'll try to find the exact definition. :)

no you see thats just stupid:rolleyes:

i was looking around and i saw this thread and what whent thought my mind ask?? well why the heck do i need to be nice to this lil kid for i know he is 11 and he is some what cool some times but darnnnn i am here to pick on hime and make a huge scar on his life and that is my job (well some times) now that is what whent thought my mind

and to get off topic to all u Florida State Fans out there GOOOOO PENN STATE U ROCK

Originally posted by Yom

i was looking around and i saw this thread and what whent thought my mind ask?? well why the heck do i need to be nice to this lil kid for i know he is 11 and he is some what cool some times but darnnnn i am here to pick on hime and make a huge scar on his life and that is my job (well some times) now that is what whent thought my mind

and to get off topic to all u Florida State Fans out there GOOOOO PENN STATE U ROCK

lol Okay... You want to play hard ball... what im in the wrong thread??? Okay Im lost... :( Yom... We all have to pick on Tyrion but we dont have to crush all of his ego into nothing... :D

Archived