Home

Hey, be nice to Tyrion (age post)

RpTheHotrod

Tyrion may be, what, was it 11? It's no reason to make fun of him :p

That's a young age, and alot of things people say really soak in at that age. Most people online are 15-18 it seems, and please remember, you are setting an example on the younger people...whether it's a bad example or good one.

That's just a side note, but was just curious, who IS the youngest forum goer/jk2 player here? I'm 18. Was in a JK2 server and there was a kid 9 years old playing (9! Youngest I've seen so far). He kept going "Yay!" when he saw someone on the blue team get killed by someone on his team, and would sometimes call people who kill him an ass.... :eek: , hate when people that age try to trashtalk.

Jk2: 9

Forum: ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

That's a young age, and alot of things people say really soak in at that age. Most people online are 15-18 it seems, and please remember, you are setting an example on the younger people...whether it's a bad example or good one.

That's just a side note, but was just curious, who IS the youngest forum goer/jk2 player here? I'm 18. Was in a JK2 server and there was a kid 9 years old playing (9! Youngest I've seen so far). He kept going "Yay!" when he saw someone on the blue team get killed by someone on his team, and would sometimes call people who kill him an ass.... :eek: , hate when people that age try to trashtalk.

Im not mean to him... I just give him a hard time... Just like I do with all my friends... :S If it seams like im singling him out and harasing him on perpose im not... :S Im just giving him a hard time by pushing his buttons...

It's too late for me...I'm lost to the insanity...save the other young ones.....

Dont worry, I get worse treatment from my friends.

Eh being a prodogy,super kid,awesome,cool,133t ist always good...

:D:D:D

I'm probably the oldest person on here. I mean I am 28 for God's sake! I am old as hell. Somebody get me a God Damn Wheelchair!

Anyways, yeah Tyrion may be a little brat, but we love him on here. I like him because his antics make me laugh. If he were my cousin I would probably let him hang out with the grown ups and let him get away with stuff, just to give him something to brag about to his freinds. He acts pretty mature for his age.

Camus and Tyrion remind me of Laurel and Hardy, or Tom and Jerry....I'm not sure which. They basically get along but feel the need to harras each other to complete each other. Kind of like C3PO and R2D2.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'm probably the oldest person on here. I mean I am 28 for God's sake! I am old as hell. Somebody get me a God Damn Wheelchair!

Anyways, yeah Tyrion may be a little brat, but we love him on here. I like him because his antics make me laugh. If he were my cousin I would probably let him hang out with the grown ups and let him get away with stuff, just to give him something to brag about to his freinds. He acts pretty mature for his age.

Camus and Tyrion remind me of Laurel and Hardy, or Tom and Jerry....I'm not sure which. They basically get along but feel the need to harras each other to complete each other. Kind of like C3PO and R2D2.

:rofl:

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Yeah be nice to tyrion, that little piece of ****, ****, *******, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****.

****, ****, = you

:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Yeah be nice to tyrion, that little piece of ****, ****, *******, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****.

****, ****, = you

:D:D:D:D:D

Well STFU you **********,*******,****,****,fat *******,****,****,***,*****,**,* you little bast***.

:D

awwwwww.... how sweet.

Yeah, I kinda like it when the younger kids get their own ethics and ideas. Sometimes chatting around with the pre to mid teens are alot more entertaining than talking to adults. ;)

At Tryion's age, I was hanging out with the adults also.....and I'm 18 now, umm, still hanging out when them...ack, I'm legally considered an adult now, scary.

I think the oldest forum goer here was 62 or so.

Itchy and scratchy ring a bell?

Originally posted by Tyrion

Well STFU you **********,*******,****,****,fat *******,****,****,***,*****,**,* you little bast***.

:D

DONT YOU TELL ME TO STFU YOU ******* ****FACE ****HOLE **** **** **** **** **** **** *******

**** **** FAG = YOU

:-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lol, I made my first webpage around 11 or so too...but I didn't have enough money to buy some program. My brother gave me a HTML book and I did the entire site by raw HTML code. What a pain.

It's pretty crappy, and I never even organized it or finished it.

members.aol.com/mpdrive3

if you want to see it

Archived